naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns)
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 87

Thread: naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns)

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24

    naeem555's copyfx (candlestick patterns)

    Trader: naeem555 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/33947/
    Forum nickname: naeem555
    Account number: 2858265
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 100.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/33947/

    Offer description:

    Offer scheme: Trader without commission
    Add date: 18 April 2017 11:44:56
    Start date: 18 April 2017 11:44:56
    End date: 17 October 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium

    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: Candlestick patterns, some time on strong news

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    now after 5-6 month of practice on candle pattern and just based on candle types and candle reading i am trying to trade, this time i will minimize risk and will trade with some % of loss and profit, this order is placed on some support and resistant which is another graph but after too many up candles now it will surely make 1-2 candle easily down after this candle or next one, hope so it willl close in profit
    Capture.jpg

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    i thought market will go from their same point but it gone more up, now i am very hope full market will go down, candle start to change shape, actually some time our experience show the candle movement, and tell the next candles not types, so this is one of them i hope it will go down now
    Capture.jpg

    - - - Updated - - -

    i thought market will go from their same point but it gone more up, now i am very hope full market will go down, candle start to change shape, actually some time our experience show the candle movement, and tell the next candles not types, so this is one of them i hope it will go down now
    Capture.jpg

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    now after 5-6 month of practice on candle pattern and just based on candle types and candle reading i am trying to trade, this time i will minimize risk and will trade with some % of loss and profit, this order is placed on some support and resistant which is another graph but after too many up candles now it will surely make 1-2 candle easily down after this candle or next one, hope so it willl close in profit
    Capture.jpg
    I think, I will make another sell on GBPUSD with short and limited movement. I think your analysis is correct. My trading analysis on 1 hours chart shows me, I must do short on GBPUSD, EURUSD, on limited movement.
    Please notice my chart below before I show my trading analysis
    Capture_160.jpg

    Then I add my trading chart with the further analysis on EURUSD chart
    Capture_161.jpg
    The red circle on main chart is better to understand that fractal is showing me the next bearish reversal
    The blue circle shows me the confirmation on MACD cross with stochastic

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    but i am also confused, before this i lost here because of some big risk, so now i am using 0.03 lot size if i will add more volume then risk will increase, and gbpusd moved a lot in last day so i just want to close this order on zero, i am really sad because of this , on demo i was good but on real i lost my luck

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    but i am also confused, before this i lost here because of some big risk, so now i am using 0.03 lot size if i will add more volume then risk will increase, and gbpusd moved a lot in last day so i just want to close this order on zero, i am really sad because of this , on demo i was good but on real i lost my luck
    Your sell order is on the high top of the chart. But the GBPUSD is on the way on the uptrend. But I send the sell order with limited target point. I know I can take the risk of GBPUSD to extend the bullish momentum. I capture the advance of the hourly chart of the GBPUSD, I think I can got my Target Point hit by the market.
    Please notice my chart below. I got good trading sell order with limited target point
    Capture_167.jpg
    I order sell on 1.2819 and targetted to 1.2679. I think 50 point is enough to be hit by the market

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Your sell order is on the high top of the chart. But the GBPUSD is on the way on the uptrend. But I send the sell order with limited target point. I know I can take the risk of GBPUSD to extend the bullish momentum. I capture the advance of the hourly chart of the GBPUSD, I think I can got my Target Point hit by the market.
    Please notice my chart below. I got good trading sell order with limited target point
    Capture_167.jpg
    I order sell on 1.2819 and targetted to 1.2679. I think 50 point is enough to be hit by the market
    good mate, you really give me a good hope and you order is also on good point really, currently your order should be on 40 pip profit almost, and your target is also good but i think 50 pip are also enough for one order its good profit pips actually, but your target is also good and i hope it will touch it also

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    i am totally confuse, this time i take some small risk and result are more bad then earlier trade, before this when i take some big risk i was able to earn but now when i take small risk nothing earning and same losing, gbpusd should go down now it touches strong resistant but still going up after some small retest, i don't know problem is in my analysis or luck
    Capture.jpg

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    finally after 3 days market is near to my opened position, today is last day of week so i am little confusing also and want to close on small profit or just on zero, mostly chances are that market will go more down but thinking to close order near of profit start, last candle pattern is little bad but now i am hopeful
    Capture.jpg

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    finally i got rid from that order after many days, actually i was trying to close in profit, but today when market open at that time eur/usd jump 200 pip up, so that was confirm that it will go down, from my prediction 100 pip was must in first attempt, after that it was confused, so when i awake market already moved some pips, i open eurusd order on sell with 0.1 lot size increased risk
    Capture2.jpg
    from that order i gain 24 pips and close order so other gbpusd order i closed in 14$ loss so total was in profit but i lost gbpusd order
    Capture.jpg
    eur/usd order was good i think now i should wait for same type of confirm signals instead of low risk but on less confirm signals

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •