Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:100
    Funds: 240 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...663.1545028161

Risk level: Minimum

Scheme: Trader without commission

Amount of minimum deposit: 200 USD.

I do a very reliable trading by robustly combining a number of trading instruments. I use my own in-home indicator that simultaneously has some features of Fibonacci levels, stochastic, and specifically chosen moving averages. Those who monitor my primary trading journal are probably aware of what and why I do.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 02-21-2019 at 05:44 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Great job. I do not do 30 pips gambling however. My trade is either 100+ pips or it is open.
    Oh you think that it is gambling going for just 30 pips, but I do not think so because it all depends on your trading system, style and time frames that you are dealing with and in my case I am just trading off the smaller time frame such as the one hour and I do not like to stay for a longer time in the field of trading or with an open trades due to the fact that it gives me stress and emotion. So it is all about personality and trading styles and I do not think there is something wrong about my trading method and I have been using it to make consistent money off the forex market most times.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    JPY is still up, therefore, it makes sense to make for longer, for something more than 30 pips. Forex is all about waiting for a rare good chance to fix a great profit.

30 pips within a day is gambling. There is nothing abusive in this term. It is called so because the price could go either 30 pips UP or DOWN with similar probability.

By the way, I closed the sell-order in GBP-NZD with 10 pips profit. Just tired to wait for more bearish movements.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 05-31-2019 at 01:50 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    JPY is still up, therefore, it makes sense to make for longer, for something more than 30 pips. Forex is all about waiting for a rare good chance to fix a great profit.

30 pips within a day is gambling. There is nothing abusive in this term. It is called so because the price could go either 30 pips UP or DOWN with similar probability.

By the way, I closed the sell-order in GBP-NZD with 10 pips profit. Just tired to wait for more bearish movements.
    well jpy seem like stable according to me how ever to gain more profit on week pair is just a sense less trading if you really wanna gambling then go a head with gold and oil pair which can give you more profit how ever gbp pair is going to be bullish for sure because of no any deal of brexit effects.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Well, I am not against your opinion because everyone of us is entitled to our opinions and we can say things from our personal perspectives and not from other people's own. Like I have have been saying it for the past three days that the USDJPY is still on the bearish movement and it maintained it because that way the weekly, daily and even four hours charts have positioned themselves made me to keep on with my opinion and I would not change it until I started seeing things differently from next week.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I did not understand whether the trend in USD-JPY reverted. It is probably too early to speak about this. Some initial movement upside was observed during today. The price has not touched 1.08$ that is pretty pity, as I have a buy limit order at that point. I continue to keep the limit order. Probably, the price will visit the $108 region during these days.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    My patience was paid off. USD went down in the evening. Both versus EUR and versus JPY. Therefore, I bought USD-JPY at $108.000 that is like a very cheap price for this security. I also sold EUR-USD at 1.12404 that is pretty high, as of today. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    04-06-2019.

I have AUD-CHF buy-order open. It samples the bottom region of the price diagram and does not go upside. My pending profit is close to zero, but the swap positive payments are being accumulated. Regarding AUD-JPY, it is also at the bottom. Perhaps, I will buy GBP-USD after the daily bullish signals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Perhaps, I will buy GBP-USD after the daily bullish signals.
    I think we have some trend change in the GBPUSD because the price have rejected the lows and it is heading towards the resistance level which is at the 1.2700, and I think it is a good thing to make sure that we understand where the price is heading and tries as much as possible to keep following the market in that direction. Personally, I have bought the GBPUSD at the support area which was at the 1.2624 and it have really paid me several times, due to the fact that I am buying on any more retraces because I know it have been in the bullish movement.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I think we have some trend change in the GBPUSD
    I believe GBP--USD is about to go upside, but it does not go upside strongly, as of the present moment. In principle, it can sit at $1.26 for a long time before eventually going upside. Something will happen and then the GBP-USD instrument ill turn strongly bullish, as it happened many time before. I can get GBP per 1.25 USD though, if I am lucky.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    Theresa May resigning of Friday, results of Trump's visit to be published next few days, Brexit eternally pending - lots of things can happen for GBP.
    And with all this down move last couple of weeks the most probable direction is, hopefully, up.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast