Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:100
    Funds: 240 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...663.1545028161

Risk level: Minimum

Scheme: Trader without commission

Amount of minimum deposit: 200 USD.

I do a very reliable trading by robustly combining a number of trading instruments. I use my own in-home indicator that simultaneously has some features of Fibonacci levels, stochastic, and specifically chosen moving averages. Those who monitor my primary trading journal are probably aware of what and why I do.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 02-21-2019 at 05:44 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    GBP went to $1.955 that is a great opportunity to add another sell-order in GBP-NZD.
    The price of the GBPNZD went outrageously higher than what I would expected the highs is as far as the 1.9823 and personally, I believe we might be seeing more of the bullish moves from here now because the price have really broken the resistances and in such case we should wait for the price to start retracing downward towards the support area such as the 1.9733 and if the area holds then we shall be able to start buying it again, because this level would act as support on this pair.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Buying USD-JPY around $109 during this week is a reasonable opportunity, because USD is relatively cheap in this pair. EUR-AUD is in the interesting zone offering a cheap AUD. Of course, I would prefer to make a sell-order at $1.63, buy it is not seen probable soon. $1.62 is also a good entry point.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Buying USD-JPY around $109 during this week is a reasonable opportunity, because USD is relatively cheap in this pair. EUR-AUD is in the interesting zone offering a cheap AUD. Of course, I would prefer to make a sell-order at $1.63, buy it is not seen probable soon. $1.62 is also a good entry point.
    I think there is more selling pressure on this USD because when you take a look at the four hours and daily charts then you would see that there is more to the selling than the buying at the moment, but I do not know why you want to start buying it may be because your trading system is showing you the time to start buying it, but I would be waiting for a while before starting to buying this pair. Whenever my own trading system calls for the buying then I would start and I think you should follow your call.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    but I do not know why you want to start buying it may be because your trading system is showing you the time to start buying it

Perhaps, I will shift my buy limit to around $108.5. The small trend may be downside, but I do not see strong reasons to head USD-JPY well below. Therefore, buying around $109 (perhaps, a bit below) seems to be a good start. For higher security, someone can consider waiting for $108, but I am skeptic that it will be touched soon.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Perhaps, I will shift my buy limit to around $108.5. The small trend may be downside, but I do not see strong reasons to head USD-JPY well below. Therefore, buying around $109 (perhaps, a bit below) seems to be a good start. For higher security, someone can consider waiting for $108, but I am skeptic that it will be touched soon.
    I have even went as far as the weekly charts and still see that there is bearish mode on these time frames and even as low are the one hour which have become my execution time frame is still heading downwards and as a result, I would be waiting for things to start turning around before I would start to buying this USDJPY. I have decided to always follow what I am seeing on the chart that my trading system have shown and I think over the longer term I shall become very profitable.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I have even went as far as the weekly charts and still see that there is bearish mode

Forex is not about charts and curves. There are some price levels and corridors between them, which are historically important. Depending on the economic and political signals, it is possible to hypothesize where the trend reverts. Also note that I do not buy right now, but only IF and WHEN.

If technical analysis worked consistently, every trader would have derive profits from their activities.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Forex is not about charts and curves. There are some price levels and corridors between them, which are historically important. Depending on the economic and political signals, it is possible to hypothesize where the trend reverts. Also note that I do not buy right now, but only IF and WHEN.

If technical analysis worked consistently, every trader would have derive profits from their activities.
    I want to say that you are right, Forex is not about the charts and the curves that the produce, there is more to this business than that, unfortunately we place much emphasis on the charts with technical analysis and forgetting that the emotions we cannot handle will mess up everything we have analysed. As for the USD JPY being discussed, I think the best way to enter is wait for a retracement, price has been going up for some time now.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    USD-JPY

The price is at $109.2 today. The trend is still down, but not heavily down. It is possible that the trend reverts around $109. It is also quite possible that it goes to $108 and then reverts. Fall to around $1.05 is not likely. For those who trade more aggressively, it is possible to buy at $109 and then supplement the bullish position at $108. Less aggressive traders would better wait till $108.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 05-29-2019 at 01:09 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The price is the USDJPY is still heading for more bearish movement and we might be reaching downwards towards the support area which is at the 109 and if this area gives way then we might be seeing it get toward the 108.50. I went selling it yesterday at the 109.50 and came out this morning with 30 pips and I missed another sell opportunity today when the price came upwards to test the resistance area which is at the 109.40. Personally, I think the best thing we should do is whenever we have the main direction of the market we should keep on following it until it gets exhausted and that is what I am planning on doing here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    and if this area gives way then we might be seeing it get toward the 108.50

My current buy limit is $108. This is because I bough some other pairs against JPY (see my other journal for details about other accounts), so I am not in a hurry to bet on the JPY depreciation.

came out this morning with 30 pips

Great job. I do not do 30 pips gambling however. My trade is either 100+ pips or it is open.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, it is interesting why GBP which is now so bad against CAD, USD, EUR, etc, is still quite strong against NZD.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast