Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:100
    Funds: 240 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...663.1545028161

Risk level: Minimum

Scheme: Trader without commission

Amount of minimum deposit: 200 USD.

I do a very reliable trading by robustly combining a number of trading instruments. I use my own in-home indicator that simultaneously has some features of Fibonacci levels, stochastic, and specifically chosen moving averages. Those who monitor my primary trading journal are probably aware of what and why I do.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 02-21-2019 at 05:44 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Never hurry up, never be afraid not to buy at certain price. In many cases, we buy higher than it finally appears to be a good deal.
    In fact, lack of patience makes us to be in a hurry and most times it leads to begin afraid of the the unknown, and being afraid is one of the greatest defaults which would push most of us who are newbies into doing the things which are likely going to end up in losses.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    01-04-2019.

The two sell-orders have been started in each of GBP-AUD and GBP-CAD. The reason is that my trading robot estimated that GBP in the mentioned instruments is significantly overbought. No orders have been closed, but the price moves in the expected direction.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    01-04-2019.

The two sell-orders have been started in each of GBP-AUD and GBP-CAD. The reason is that my trading robot estimated that GBP in the mentioned instruments is significantly overbought. No orders have been closed, but the price moves in the expected direction.
    Today, I was able to buy these two pairs namely GBPAUD and GBPCAD and came out with about 40 pips each from them because I saw that it have broken the resistance on my trading system and they were good trades. Also, this afternoon I have been able to buy the GBPUSD because it have come back to test the support area and I am looking for about 20 to 30 pips.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    02-04-2019 to 03-04-2019.

Somehow it looks like GBP goes up and down within the established corridor. During yesterday and today, I sold GBP in GBP-USD, GBP-AUD, GBP-CAD, and even GBP-NZD when GBP was near the ceiling of the established trading corridor. Some orders are in profit, some orders are in small losses. I wit for the price in the bottom zone of the price diagram.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    02-04-2019 to 03-04-2019.

Somehow it looks like GBP goes up and down within the established corridor. During yesterday and today, I sold GBP in GBP-USD, GBP-AUD, GBP-CAD, and even GBP-NZD when GBP was near the ceiling of the established trading corridor. Some orders are in profit, some orders are in small losses. I wit for the price in the bottom zone of the price diagram.
    Personally, I am not going to do anything on the GBP crosses until the price starts showing another direction or moves away from this zone of consolidation because it might be getting into ranging and my trading system is not good at trading the markets in the ranging.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I am not going to do anything on the GBP crosses

It is already late to sell, and it is still too early to buy in the GBP containing instruments. If you are in the market, there is an opportunity to wait and to fix big revenues near the local bottom in each of the mentioned instruments. If you went outside, the only wise decision is indeed to keep observing to find a good entry point.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It is already late to sell, and it is still too early to buy in the GBP containing instruments. If you are in the market, there is an opportunity to wait and to fix big revenues near the local bottom in each of the mentioned instruments. If you went outside, the only wise decision is indeed to keep observing to find a good entry point.
    Actually, the GBP crosses are really not doing what I want them to do and it seems as if the pairs are in range because they are within a particular zone for a while. I am going to look for opportunities in them but if I did not find any then I would just have to wait because there is no wrong in exercising patience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    05-04-2019

The AUD-NZD instrument continues bullish movement. It seems that the rally has finally started and it is foe long. I still keep those AUD's, which I bought in 2018 before the bearish disaster happened.

GBP stopped falling. I closed a half of my orders and, thus, fixed some profit (about 1% of the accounts altogether).

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    25-04-2019.

The trading continues and you may see that the balance of my account increases.

Today the sell-orders in GBP-AUD and GBP-NZD have been closed and the buy-order in AUD-JPY has been opened. The reason for those actions is that AUD-JPY moved to the somewhat oversold zone and it is now possible to try some purchases of the cheap AUD.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    25-04-2019.

The trading continues and you may see that the balance of my account increases.

Today the sell-orders in GBP-AUD and GBP-NZD have been closed and the buy-order in AUD-JPY has been opened. The reason for those actions is that AUD-JPY moved to the somewhat oversold zone and it is now possible to try some purchases of the cheap AUD.
    that is good that you have already made 0.2% profit on your account capital how ever you trade are also good because the gbp pair are in bearish trend and aud are in bullish trend but i hope you trade with full money management and always put sl because i am getting loss in eurusd because of no sl .

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast