Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:100
    Funds: 240 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...663.1545028161

Risk level: Minimum

Scheme: Trader without commission

Amount of minimum deposit: 200 USD.

I do a very reliable trading by robustly combining a number of trading instruments. I use my own in-home indicator that simultaneously has some features of Fibonacci levels, stochastic, and specifically chosen moving averages. Those who monitor my primary trading journal are probably aware of what and why I do.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 02-21-2019 at 06:44 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    01-03-2019: no new orders opened and no orders closed. I expect that AUD-JPY reaches my TP during the next week.

Update: it has not reached unfortunately. Instead, it went downside, therefore, I keep waiting and collecting swaps. Not that bad time, actually.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 03-08-2019 at 10:46 PM.

Thumbs Up
    04-03-2019: nothing essential today in the market.

05-03-2019: the movements are positive, but it is early to close any order yet. Did you notice that I got a pending positive profitability in my widget? It would be important if AUD-JPY goes upside soon.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 03-05-2019 at 10:18 PM.

Thumbs Up
    08-03-2019.

The main today's news is that GBP went down greatly. I used this opportunity to close my sell-orders in GBP-AUD, GBP-NZD and GBP-USD. All of the them brought great profits.

GBP-CAD and one more GBP-AUD orders are still open.

I am finishing testing my new strategy; so you may observe performance rise during the next weeks.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    12-03-2019.

Just closed the sell-order in GBP-CAD with a great revenue of about 200 pips. This instrument is very volatile during the last week and it would have been a great professional sin not to make money from it.

I still keep the sell-order in GBP-AUD open and accumulate great swap payments every day.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    14-03-2019.

Opened another sell-order in GBP-CAD. Now it is in profit. I will wait until the GBP-CAD rate goes down more significantly before closing it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    25-03-2019.
    The sell-order in GBP-AUD was closed on Friday and brought over 250 pips of revenue. I continue to keep other orders (which are is some drawdowns) open, since the expectations for each of them are positive and also the accumulated swaps are positive.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I need to start trading this account more intensively. It is now fed by limit orders, but it also needs to benefit from live trading. Yesterday, a buy-order in CAD-CHF was activated and now it is in some pending profit, about 40 pips. I am going to keep this order for some time, since the swap for this instrument/direction is small.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    I need to start trading this account more intensively. It is now fed by limit orders, but it also needs to benefit from live trading. Yesterday, a buy-order in CAD-CHF was activated and now it is in some pending profit, about 40 pips. I am going to keep this order for some time, since the swap for this instrument/direction is small.
    That is a good buy order you made yesterday. If i am the one, i would have likewise gone for the buying of CADCHF, that is the correct trend of that market since yesterday. You may still leave your trade of 40 pips floating profits, there is still more tendencies that this market will be climbing the more. I see it going to like 135 pips more when you did not close it quickly. The reason is that CAD is getting stronger and the CHF is getting weaker in the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    29-03-2019.

As promised, I started the robot-powered trading in this account as well. Overall, five orders have been closed today (you may monitor which in my journal, just follow the widget below this message). I will continue next week and will use more instruments to be handled by the robot.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    31-03-2019.

I closed most orders in this account. Now my balance is clearly positive and I will start active trading here from the next week on. I still keep old buy-orders in AUD-NZD and AUD-JPY open, which are with acceptable pending losses. It was my mistake to buy relatively high. Never hurry up, never be afraid not to buy at certain price. In many cases, we buy higher than it finally appears to be a good deal.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast