Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 15 February 2019 23:00:15
    Started on: 15 February 2019 23:00:15
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy: trend is the best friend known to experienced traders and i will always follow the trend, candlesticks pattern and price actions. i am still growing and i hope that more experience will improve my system always
    Pair: Any
    Target: Slow and steady growth.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    GBP USD is headed for the 1.2700, that is quite huge because this week price began all the way from 1.2800 and a little above that, initially so many traders thought that this pair is bullish, the week began with an initial buying which was halted at some point before you current sell started, I still think we might see more of the Bears taking control next week, but that won't happen without a retracement taking place first.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    GBP USD is headed for the 1.2700, that is quite huge because this week price began all the way from 1.2800 and a little above that, initially so many traders thought that this pair is bullish, the week began with an initial buying which was halted at some point before you current sell started, I still think we might see more of the Bears taking control next week, but that won't happen without a retracement taking place first.
    you are right market is on strongest ever support section but the most important market is that the storm of bearish market is also coming so fast after break all the small and medium support level how ever the 1.2700 is also the great power to stop the bearish storm so here can be buy entry made after the confirmation candle.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I am still very surprise that almost most forex traders knows where the market is going but they are not willing to head there with it but are more willing to trade against a well defined market direction which have caused them to start losing more money than making it. It is very important that we make sure that we follow the market trends because that is the easiest means of making money off the forex market without much stress. GBPUSD is on the strong bearish movement and all I have traded is selling only whenever the price comes back at an important level.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Some traders can trade the retracement depending on the strategy they currently use, it is very possible to see a retracement of more than one hundred pips in GBP USD because the pair is quite volatile, I believe that we should follow price as it moves, let's not make up our mind that this pair must sell this week because it has experienced so much of selling since last week began.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well there is nothing wrong trading retracement but I think it i better to trade in the main market direction, because it is one of the main ways through which we can reduce the rate of losses and make sure that we are on the right direction which is the key to making more money off the forex market over time. Most times I have come to understand that whenever you are trading against the main market trend it tends to go against your open positions so easily than when you are trading the market trends and when it moves in your favour it makes it very fast too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 73
    What am concluding about the pounds is that we must become careful so that we don't move to trade wrongly which will be too bad. The approach now is to wait for the best time to make any possible market entry and realize that its not going to be that easy. We are predicting that pounds will fall and of course it's safer to go with the trend but we also have to be careful to know the amount of risk we are taking too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    What am concluding about the pounds is that we must become careful so that we don't move to trade wrongly which will be too bad. The approach now is to wait for the best time to make any possible market entry and realize that its not going to be that easy. We are predicting that pounds will fall and of course it's safer to go with the trend but we also have to be careful to know the amount of risk we are taking too.
    The pounds sterling is actually good to sell but not without discretion so that we don't see ourselves doing something we will regret, although there have been different insinuation that the pair would go down, let's not just sell without having a very good reason for our decision, so that we will be relaxed and knowing that we have taken the best decision to enter the trade, patience is everything here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Honestly, from what is happening on the GBPUSD it is very dangerous to start trading against it and I do not care the kind of trading strategy you are going to use, because doing that would only lead to losing more money than making it. When you take a look at the way the pair have been sliding downwards then you will understand that there is a great deal of selling pressure on this pair and it is not going to help matters to start buying against it but the key way is to wait for the price to retrace a little bit and then you can start selling it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    My last trade with the usdcad was successful as it goes to ensure that take profits was hit. Now i am opening this usdcad position again but this time at the buy direction as i think it have reached the resistance bottom. If my expectations comes true i will be looking to take profits at the very level 3422. If not i have get on to place stop loss at the very below support zone. Lets anticipate for reversal and watch out for this one.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The trend has not changed from downtrend, unfortunately what is happening is unpredictable, I was expecting that price of GBP USD would go up yesterday because I bought, unfortunately it gave me a large drawdown, to the extent that I lost more than 70% of my copyfx account, but thankfully I was able to recover it by selling GBP USD later.

Not allowed!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast