Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 15 February 2019 23:00:15
    Started on: 15 February 2019 23:00:15
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy: trend is the best friend known to experienced traders and i will always follow the trend, candlesticks pattern and price actions. i am still growing and i hope that more experience will improve my system always
    Pair: Any
    Target: Slow and steady growth.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    Trader: Ulthred https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/46957/
    Account number: 5275604
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.80 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/46957/

Strategy: trend is the best friend known to experienced traders and i will always follow the trend, candlesticks pattern and price actions. i am still growing and i hope that more experience will improve my system always
    congratulations on opening the journal bro, I'm waiting for your update analysis in this journal, because you mentioned this journal for many pairs

- - - Updated - - -

Trader: Ulthred https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/46957/
    Account number: 5275604
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.80 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/46957/

congratulations on opening the journal bro, I'm waiting for your update analysis in this journal, because you mentioned this journal for many pairs

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with the minimum risk is good and also trading with the trend and candlesticks are good and so the trading will be more effective and more profitable and so the trader will be able to trade with high percentage of success and he will be able to make consistent profits from the market and will trade with low risk mostly in all time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with the minimum risk is good and also trading with the trend and candlesticks are good and so the trading will be more effective and more profitable and so the trader will be able to trade with high percentage of success and he will be able to make consistent profits from the market and will trade with low risk mostly in all time.
    It's always a good part to follow good risk management in our trade because if you do not plan for this, you could easily have a hard time to come up with succeeding results in the long term. Good patience will as well enable us understand how to follow this market and bring about trading with the right system. I believe that if I can be focused on this journal and do have a good money or risk management trading, I can fancy my chances to come up profitable in this journal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I made some audusd trade which i manually exited faster because of my wrong analysis. But now i am looking at the fall of the usdcad as I have placed a sell position and hopeful it will fall to reach 1312 price level. I have an open stop loss and take profit but if the market breaks the resistance line and hit the 3247 mark then i will have to exit but unable to do so means that a good sell is on place.

i am also eyeing any breakout at the eurusd pair as we can see that its near resistance and near support from my drawn lines. if the market succeed breaking the resistance lines, it will a good option to buy but if it breaks the support zone, then we can look to enter a better entry in a sell direction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I made some audusd trade which i manually exited faster because of my wrong analysis. But now i am looking at the fall of the usdcad as I have placed a sell position and hopeful it will fall to reach 1312 price level. I have an open stop loss and take profit but if the market breaks the resistance line and hit the 3247 mark then i will have to exit but unable to do so means that a good sell is on place.

i am also eyeing any breakout at the eurusd pair as we can see that its near resistance and near support from my drawn lines. if the market succeed breaking the resistance lines, it will a good option to buy but if it breaks the support zone, then we can look to enter a better entry in a sell direction.
    discussing about the audusd pair is very interesting and now I will try to analyze this pair for today and on the Daily Timeframe, and if what I see and analyze this audsud pair seems to be a bit of pressure to go up this is influenced by the weakening US currency Dollar, and I analyze that Audusd will still rise up to hundreds of pips up to the next few days so that now is the right moment to open a buy position in this pair, that's just an addition to my analysis

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    I analyzed your finished trades a little bit. You use so tight stop-losses. I have never been able to work with them efficiently. I believe all this story with breakouts and rebounds works better if a trader accounts for price levels during, at least, a month.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Today is the beginning of a new month and also the end of the trading week in this market. I have been analysing the eurusd pair and with what I have been seeing in my chart, it broke my trend line and time will tell if this is a fake breakout or a new breakout position for a bearish trend. On the other scale the 50 moving average indicator seems not to agree with this bearish analysis as it have made the price level of 1353 to be the support one. I believe before Monday ends by next week, I can have more clearer view on this pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    EUR-USD is the worst pair to trade now. The volatility is extremely small. The range of fluctuations is poorly predictable. Many people said EUR will go upside. Well, it went upside, but so modestly..... and immediately returned to around $1.135-$1.137.

On a daily chart, EUR-USD is bullish, but the tangent of that bullish movement is fairly small.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 03-01-2019 at 10:35 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    EUR-USD is the worst pair to trade now. The volatility is extremely small. The range of fluctuations is poorly predictable. Many people said EUR will go upside. Well, it went upside, but so modestly..... and immediately returned to around $1.135-$1.137.

On a daily chart, EUR-USD is bullish, but the tangent of that bullish movement is fairly small.
    I do share same sentiments with you about EUR USD, it is the worse pair to trade especially for traders who are lovers of volatility, they might see this pair as testing their patience too much. The range it makes is small, I am better off with GBP USD which has more risks but the volatility is certainly there, EUR USD is bullish but the sellers don't want to allow it have breathing space, after the retracement it has just face before market closed yesterday, it could make higher highs on Monday.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast