Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 15 February 2019 23:00:15
    Started on: 15 February 2019 23:00:15
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy: trend is the best friend known to experienced traders and i will always follow the trend, candlesticks pattern and price actions. i am still growing and i hope that more experience will improve my system always
    Pair: Any
    Target: Slow and steady growth.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    The resistance level on the USDCAD have held so well that we have seen it fallen again from that height and I think that level is so strong because the price have tested this area several time without any kind of success on breaking it above and it serves as the main area for which we can start looking for more sells which can be profitable too. I started selling to pair from around the 1.3405 and came out at the 1.3384 and I would start buying it if the price action shows for it because this pair have been in the range for a while now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 73
    Sorry ulthred, I think you might have experienced loss on this usdcad trade. From my chart here I see the market have touched your stop loss level and after doing this and going a little bit down, it goes ahead to shoot up to the buy direction. You could have been profitable if you had waited for the market to see if it could make such down move before you enter a buy but no one knows what is likely to happen sometimes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    USD cad has been exhibiting some behavioral tendency that makes me to believe that it has some relationship or correlation with GBP USD, ideally as the major pairs are falling, there should be some significant buying in tho pair but that it has consistently moved alongside the GBP USD is something to be concerned about, sometimes I try to deliberately avoid this pair because of its funny behavior.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with price action and candlesticks makes trading more profitable because the trader will be able to read the chart well with them and will be able to know how and when he can trade and make money easily, the trader should know how and when he can trade and make money, the trader the trades with price action will get good results always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    My last trade with the usdcad was successful as it goes to ensure that take profits was hit. Now i am opening this usdcad position again but this time at the buy direction as i think it have reached the resistance bottom. If my expectations comes true i will be looking to take profits at the very level 3422. If not i have get on to place stop loss at the very below support zone. Lets anticipate for reversal and watch out for this one.
    well according to your chart i perfect entry should be made round about 1.3380 now that entry can be long term entry as well with the target of 1.2485 but that trade will be weekly trade in order to get maximum profit how ever it you are going short term than the target should be around 1.3410 .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    USD cad had already proven that it is bearish, I really don't understand what is causing a buy decision to be taken, the way I interpret the trend generally is different so that is why I believe that we cannot be buying into USD cad now as the support that was holding it for a long time has been broken. One the Forex market, we have different perspectives about what we see in the charts anyway.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    Trader: Ulthred https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/46957/
    Account number: 5275604
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 100.80 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/46957/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 15 February 2019 23:00:15
    Started on: 15 February 2019 23:00:15
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy: trend is the best friend known to experienced traders and i will always follow the trend, candlesticks pattern and price actions. i am still growing and i hope that more experience will improve my system always
    Pair: Any
    Target: Slow and steady growth.
    good night, congratulations with the opening of this daily trading journal we can all be able to continue to make things that are useful for us to share here, and I see you above making CopyFX for me is very good and very interesting to follow, and me too Seeing above that you use the technique of the price action strategy is very good because I always use the technique as a basis for my daily analysis, and if I myself often add it to some techniques from pivot point and moving average indicators

Not allowed!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789