Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 15 February 2019 23:00:15
    Started on: 15 February 2019 23:00:15
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy: trend is the best friend known to experienced traders and i will always follow the trend, candlesticks pattern and price actions. i am still growing and i hope that more experience will improve my system always
    Pair: Any
    Target: Slow and steady growth.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    From look of things I still believe that the EURUSD is in a strong downward trend and it is so strong that it have broken most of the support areas and it is very dangerous to start buying it because we do not know where the next support lies but it is very important to wait for the price to start retracing and when it reaches come resistance point then we can sell it again. This is one of the best ways to make sure that we always follow the main market trend and never trade against the trend itself, because when we do then there is much possibilities of losing all our trading accounts.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    The buying of euro usd at this moment is kind of a wrong move if you ask me because I think that the time for it is not appropriate, the pair is still down and will probably continue to be so for a very long time, why take the risk, I think also that counter trend trades are so similar to losing, you will have to leave this trade sooner because the chances of working out are slim.
    you are right because the trend is totally in sell condition and as market as break the major support is 1.1186 now there is no any major support which market can start the bull trend how ever we need to wait and wait for the solid candlestick pattern for eurusd to start the bullish trend again .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    you are right because the trend is totally in sell condition and as market as break the major support is 1.1186 now there is no any major support which market can start the bull trend how ever we need to wait and wait for the solid candlestick pattern for eurusd to start the bullish trend again .
    My advice to you is to work only on the bearish movement at this point in time. Forex trading is not a game that we will be expecting the opposite of the trend to happen, it is tricky and dangerous to the forex traders who are looking for something like that. I like to work on the long term forex movement, and with the recent movement of EURUSD, i am thinking that it will be diving to as low as 1.1069.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    The gbpusd might have retrace a bit toward the buy direction but i think this fall will continue. Lets see what the market will be up to as i have opened a sell trade at 2906 price with the take profits at the very down of 2855. I hope the sellers will continue to push this market down towards this level and i believe a positive result will truly come up on this trade. I think this bearish move will continue till the month runs out.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    The gbpusd might have retrace a bit toward the buy direction but i think this fall will continue. Lets see what the market will be up to as i have opened a sell trade at 2906 price with the take profits at the very down of 2855.
    Currently, the price of the GBPUSD is hovering above the 1.2900 and from look of things I think we might be seeing some more price retraces toward the resistance level of 1.2925 to 1.2950 and we should be very careful at this moment because today is Friday and it is likely that the price would be trying to make more retraces of half of the week's downward trend movement. I am going to wait for the news which is going to be release out of the US to come out and after it then I shall begin to trade based on the market direction, because by then we shall be able to know whether the support at which it stands now would hold or willing it break it below.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    GBP USD bought briefly at market close yesterday, I was scalping for a sell and lost, the amount was quite big because I used a little bigger lot, when I saw that price was trying to go up I bought, and I am glad I did because I was able to use that short buying opportunity to recover what I previously lost, I exited as soon as my take profit was achieved, it was a scary trade for me, I never anticipated the sudden buying.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Summary of last month trade was not good enough but am positive for this month. Am looking at this audusd pair, it have managed to be trending in the bearish direction. So i have choose to sell this pair but am targeting for a short term sell position. Take profits is at 6978 price level and i think there is more probability to even go more down than this level. Its a new trading week for me and for the month, so i hope that this first trade goes as expected.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Personally, I believe that we have been able to establish a resistance at the 0.7046 area and we would be getting more of the bearish movement than the bullish but I need to see the price breaking below the support level which is at the 0.6965 in order for the AUDUSD to head for more bearish moves from there. I shall not be doing anything at all until there is really a definite movement on this pair because it is likely we are going to be seen more of the ranging mode for now and my trading system does not trade the rang market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 73
    Audusd in the bearish trend so it's a good decision to keep up with the trend. Though you are making some late entry in the sell direction but for the little target I think the market could still push towards down to that level of your take profits. The only advantage you have about this trade is that you are still maintaining the bearish trend but for the analysis I don't think there is a strong convincing setup that would warrant an open trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    Summary of last month trade was not good enough but am positive for this month. Am looking at this audusd pair, it have managed to be trending in the bearish direction. So i have choose to sell this pair but am targeting for a short term sell position. Take profits is at 6978 price level and i think there is more probability to even go more down than this level. Its a new trading week for me and for the month, so i hope that this first trade goes as expected.
    Selling AUDUSD asset is a very good choice for traders, especially as the asset has made some few corrections to the upside. It is sure that this asset will just be going down now, it tried to go up yesterday due to news, but it later failed. That is to show the extent at which the AUDUSD is weak, i guess the weakness would be seen more with time. This asset is taking the stage of long term bearish movement, and it will soon stabilize well below 0.7000.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast