Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 15 February 2019 23:00:15
    Started on: 15 February 2019 23:00:15
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy: trend is the best friend known to experienced traders and i will always follow the trend, candlesticks pattern and price actions. i am still growing and i hope that more experience will improve my system always
    Pair: Any
    Target: Slow and steady growth.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    Well this usdjpy pair have been moving bullish and proir to my trade on this pair its sad that it hit my stop loss before reversing back and still moving in the bullish direction. Today am taking a sell trade with the nzdusd pair after seeing it touching resistance and likely to start moving to fall. My entry price for this trade is at 6760 level and am targeting profits all the way down to 6730.
    seem like you are trading on support and resistance trading but once market break the 0.6788 level then it will directly reach to the level of 0.6830 else it will goes down to 0.6710 but ever usd is also in the bullish pressure so 70% chance is bearish in nzd/usd pair but money management is also important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 73
    Today am taking a sell trade with the nzdusd pair after seeing it touching resistance and likely to start moving to fall.
    As of this moment the pressure of this pair is going down and I think you are in the right path. Expect your take profits to hit anytime soon if the market follows this momentum am seeing. I think the support and resistance level is a very good system and why I also trade this system is because I can find the perfect management for my myself and place appropriate stop loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    As of this moment the pressure of this pair is going down and I think you are in the right path. Expect your take profits to hit anytime soon if the market follows this momentum am seeing. I think the support and resistance level is a very good system and why I also trade this system is because I can find the perfect management for my myself and place appropriate stop loss.
    Yes it further went down and take profit was touched as i must say it was a nice signal i never bleeped my eyes about before taking it. It all goes to see that the support and resistance level are so strong and its likely to determine so much for traders in forex. I am on the buy pair of the usdchf. This pair have been trending strongly at the bullish area and i have placed a trade to continue with this trend. My take profits is at the level of 1.0109

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Yes it further went down and take profit was touched as i must say it was a nice signal i never bleeped my eyes about before taking it. It all goes to see that the support and resistance level are so strong and its likely to determine so much for traders in forex. I am on the buy pair of the usdchf. This pair have been trending strongly at the bullish area and i have placed a trade to continue with this trend. My take profits is at the level of 1.0109
    Your analysis was a right one, congratulations for your success. One thing I have realized about forex field is that if forex traders could see a sure pattern on the forex chart, to make analysis on it will be fast, that was why you entered the trade very fast. I was expecting buy on this asset too, I expect it to still climb to above 1.0187 with time. The price action on the 4 hour, daily and weekly charts are all in support of further rise of this asset.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    usdchf is in strong bullish movement and but at this stage market is on strong resistance level and there are less chance for the break out candle but once market break it then next target will be 1.0156 and it will again down back to 0.9925 how ever according to me market will start the bearish trend soon

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Your analysis was a right one, congratulations for your success. One thing I have realized about forex field is that if forex traders could see a sure pattern on the forex chart, to make analysis on it will be fast,
    Forex is all having the right knowledge and experience because that is what would guide a traders ability to make money in the long term. Such opportunity are so good to turn your back against thats why I took such position and was positive enough it will hit by take profits which it later did. It also managed to break that resistance but seems a little bit reversal have happened but not enough to determine reversal. It could further climb up more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I am buying the eurusd with concerns that its time to start rising back again. the market have tested the support zone twice and looks like a good bullish buy is on the way. Its a prediction and i have placed a buy trade with the eurusd pair as i hope a bullish movement comes through. i am targeting profits all the way up to 1252 level while my stop loss have been placed below support level.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    I am buying the eurusd with concerns that its time to start rising back again. the market have tested the support zone twice and looks like a good bullish buy is on the way. Its a prediction and i have placed a buy trade with the eurusd pair as i hope a bullish movement comes through. i am targeting profits all the way up to 1252 level while my stop loss have been placed below support level.
    Buying the EURUSD now is like you are gambling with your forex investment, it is not a wise idea to go with. Forex traders who are buying EURUSD now are the traders who are either trading reversal or they are not trading with what they are sure about. All the analysis i made with the use of the higher time frames are pointing to the bearish bias for this asset, it will surely go down and that might be for long term view.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    The buying of euro usd at this moment is kind of a wrong move if you ask me because I think that the time for it is not appropriate, the pair is still down and will probably continue to be so for a very long time, why take the risk, I think also that counter trend trades are so similar to losing, you will have to leave this trade sooner because the chances of working out are slim.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    The buying of euro usd at this moment is kind of a wrong move if you ask me because I think that the time for it is not appropriate, the pair is still down and will probably continue to be so for a very long time,
    It was a very wrong move and there was nothing nothing else to do than to accept the loss that came from my very wrong prediction. I knew this pair was bearish but was hoping to catch some little retractable pips on the buy direction but turns out it goes otherwise. Am hoping for the best and will wait for better trading opportunities.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast