Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 15 February 2019 23:00:15
    Started on: 15 February 2019 23:00:15
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy: trend is the best friend known to experienced traders and i will always follow the trend, candlesticks pattern and price actions. i am still growing and i hope that more experience will improve my system always
    Pair: Any
    Target: Slow and steady growth.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    I am buying the audusd at 7108 and am hoping that this pair will rise up in no time to take profit level. stop loss have been placed at the level of 7063 with a take profit level of 39 pips. Lets see what the market will be up to as I look on the chance to make something tangible from this trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I think your decision to start buying the AUDUSD is a good one because it still have a lot of room to still make more bullish moves but I would like to see the price breaks above the current resistance that it is testing which is at the 0.7102 in order for us to see the price getting towards the 0.7158.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I think your decision to start buying the AUDUSD is a good one because it still have a lot of room to still make more bullish moves but I would like to see the price breaks above the current resistance that it is testing which is at the 0.7102 in order for us to see the price getting towards the 0.7158.
    I have manually closed that trade with some little loss. it will be very difficult the way am seeing it to go the way i predicted. i have now opened a sell trade of the usdjpy and am targeting take profits up to the level 109. This pair overall looks weak and there is chances it will still get to fall down to that very level.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    To be sincere with my outlook on AUDUSD, i do not know the exact direction which this market will be going. It can go up and down at any time, and i still likewise believe that the pattern on the chart of this pair is showing that it is ranging, there is no need in trading this pair when the traders wants to be conservative about their trading. I prefer to go for trading pairs like EURUSD, it is plain that it will be falling today.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    This morning the GBPUSD have tried to break below the support level at the 1.3150 but the price is retracing upward again, and I have said that it is only when the price of this pair remains below this level that I would be able to start selling it again.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    GBP USD will keep failing to climb because there is a strength that is currently exhibited in the dollar index, there is always negative correlation between the two, if you check the charts of eur USD, you will notice a similar selling patterns, because the AUD USD is also a major pairs within same category, I would assume that it would also be bearish because it is still within what other pairs are doing at the moment.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Last month was a great one and today i am placing a trade on the usdjpy buy. entry price is set at 111.19 and take profits at 111.57 with stop loss at 110.92.
    this is a short term trade and i do hope this analysis goes as predicted.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    am placing a trade on the usdjpy buy. entry price is set at 111.19
    Good luck with your trade.
    I have not traded USD-JPY for ages, except by scalping in the contest accounts. I took a look now and what I see is a very neutral situation. Of course, it can go upside, if you have fundamental reasons to believe so, but for me USD is too expensive now to buy it. Actually not only versus JPY.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    I am not neutral on usd jpy, this pair is definitely bearish, as we can see from what happened yesterday, we will notice that the bulls made a very good attempt to move it up, but their strengths was not enough as the pair eventually crashed all the way down, and from what we can see, this is what is making the market to remain bearish. This should continue for a while.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    I am not neutral on usd jpy, this pair is definitely bearish,
    Well this usdjpy pair have been moving bullish and proir to my trade on this pair its sad that it hit my stop loss before reversing back and still moving in the bullish direction. Today am taking a sell trade with the nzdusd pair after seeing it touching resistance and likely to start moving to fall. My entry price for this trade is at 6760 level and am targeting profits all the way down to 6730.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast