Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 15 February 2019 23:00:15
    Started on: 15 February 2019 23:00:15
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy: trend is the best friend known to experienced traders and i will always follow the trend, candlesticks pattern and price actions. i am still growing and i hope that more experience will improve my system always
    Pair: Any
    Target: Slow and steady growth.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Looking back from my past analysis for the eurusd pair i will say that the trendline drawn looks effective and the sellers are very serious with the market by pushing the market down. Now the market have broken the trend line, its a good decision to sell and i have made a sell entry trade in the eurusd pair. Setting my stop loss at 1376 while take profits is at 1282 level. With my analysis i believe the market have more tendency to keep up the bearish move.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    Setting my stop loss at 1376 while take profits is at 1282 level

So you sold at 1.133 USD. Good luck with your trade. I am bearish from $1.1364 and my ambition for now is that EUR-USD goes to $1.12500. I have no certainty in that and my lot is the minimal one. If EUR-USD reverts, I will likely close the sell-order.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Looking back from my past analysis for the eurusd pair i will say that the trendline drawn looks effective and the sellers are very serious with the market by pushing the market down. Now the market have broken the trend line, its a good decision to sell and i have made a sell entry trade in the eurusd pair. Setting my stop loss at 1376 while take profits is at 1282 level. With my analysis i believe the market have more tendency to keep up the bearish move.
    The Eurusd have been going down just as you have predicted and I think it still have what it takes to push on with this fall. I hope your take profits will be reached in no distance time. From the look of your trade it seems you love following trend line and SnR levels in forex. It's also been one of the ways I have been following the market and the result I got most times are amazing however I make sure I have a supportive indicator like the moving average.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    i have come to know that following the trend is the best way to trade this market. the trend is seriously bearish right now for eurusd but unfortunately i have some buy trades up there at a very awkward point. while i hope the market will reverse and clear those trades for me soonest, i will for the meantime enter some sell positions to ride the trend while it lasts. i do not know how low this will go but it is certainly worth selling for the now. well done OP.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypips! View Post
    i have come to know that following the trend is the best way to trade this market. the trend is seriously bearish right now for eurusd but unfortunately i have some buy trades up there at a very awkward point. while i hope the market will reverse and clear those trades for me soonest, i will for the meantime enter some sell positions to ride the trend while it lasts. i do not know how low this will go but it is certainly worth selling for the now. well done OP.
    Indeed the trend have remains the very right way to trade and traders who follow the trend have higher chances to follow the market in the right direction. I will say that eurusd now looks bearish and have managed to make some reversal in the buy direction before the market closed up yesterday. Am still in the opinion that it could fall further from next week but traders must be patient and have a solid confirmation before following the bearish trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    I will say that eurusd now looks bearish
    I believe EUR-USD is more bullish than bearish and I would expect it going to 1.13 USD and subsequently to 1.14 USD. Further movements will depend on the fundamental factors. Selling EUR-USD right now does not seem to be a good decision, unless one is scalping.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Today been 13th day of march i have managed to open an Nzdcad buy trade. One can see its been on the direction of the uptrend and it went down to touch the support level of 9104 only to start moving to the bullish direction. i have placed take profits at the level of 9185 and will keeps my finger crossed to see what the market can be able to do. its all look like a very strong bullish trend and am optimistic it will go the way i analysed it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    So unfortunate that the nzdcad placed hits my stop loss and in this situation i have to accept loss and look on the mistake that i will have to learn from. the market will close up any time soon today and next week Monday will be a new starting week for a good trader. This week for me never go as i would have loved it but however am hoping that i can always see favourable market opportunities that will bring about more profitable trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    So unfortunate that the nzdcad placed hits my stop loss and in this situation i have to accept loss and look on the mistake that i will have to learn from. the market will close up any time soon today and next week Monday will be a new starting week for a good trader. This week for me never go as i would have loved it but however am hoping that i can always see favourable market opportunities that will bring about more profitable trades.
    The right thing to do is what you have done, loss acceptance is the best approach to a successful trading. You that lost today might make more than ten times of what you lost in some subsequent trading days, that is forex trading for you. I don't actually like the asset you trade, the asset that are crossed with two commodity currencies like NZD and CAD are to be wearied of, they can disappoint traders mostly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    The right thing to do is what you have done, loss acceptance is the best approach to a successful trading. You that lost today might make more than ten times of what you lost in some subsequent trading days, that is forex trading for you. I don't actually like the asset you trade, the asset that are crossed with two commodity currencies like NZD and CAD are to be wearied of, they can disappoint traders mostly.
    Yes and serious traders must learn to accept their loss because loss are part of this business and meanwhile how do we improve if we dont learn to accept loss and do what it takes to gain better from the market. Cross pairs are kind of very disappointing indeed and most times the spread is nothing to write about. I think maybe i will trade less of cross pairs and follow more major currencies in this market. Right now i have placed a buy trade in the eurusd level. Am hopeful it can still keep going bullish.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast