account copyfx

Thread: account copyfx

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

account copyfx

Hello everyone, I want to present an account with 100% correct and with good income, I want to invest safely.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Hello anselmo, what do you mean? Are you a copyfx trader? I think your statement will make many investors doubt your skill, you are too out of the correct logic about forex trading, so investors will think that you are not a good trader, because good investors thinks that there is no 100% correct strategy in forex trading trading no matter you are a master or not.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by anselmo View Post
    Hello everyone, I want to present an account with 100% correct and with good income, I want to invest safely.
    helo dear, Congratulations on making your copyfx account.
    hopefully it can provide the best and stable results. if you wish, can you provide a link or the name of your copyFX account? or does it show the account number and password investor?because in this thread you only say that you have a CopyFx account but you don't explain what your account is like.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    By God I search your profile your trading strategy and experience in currency trading is not good you have to work hard to attract more investors to invest with you to increase your income and their income and no one can guarantee the hundred percent profit there is always risk of loss , I suggest you to to reset your statement. the first mistake of the managers in copy trading program is that they are providing hundred percent surety which is not good and not possible in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I think your statement will make many investors doubt your skill
    it can provide the best and stable results. if you wish, can you provide a link or the name of your copyFX account? or does it show the account number and password investor

Not allowed!