Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bearish three falling methods

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3

Bearish three falling methods

Bearish three falling methods

It symbolizes bears and bears in the forex market.

As we know is the downward trend because the bears in the market are sellers and they go the price down.

Model of the continuation of the downward trend and this form consists of:

1-A large bearish candle in the body.

2-Candles rising within the range of the first bearish candle did not break the high (highest price) the bearish candle or if (lowest price) the bearish candle.

3-A large low candle is broken if the first bearish candle is large and swallowed by it and the rising candles as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Yes, i know this candlestick formation especially when there is a downward movement of the market . I have seen this in the market many time and i have taken advantage of this kind of movement in the market.But let me ask you a simple question, if you have been using this chart before like you have said here, then at what time frame is more powerful in the market. There are some candlestick formation like this that are good in the higher time frames and there are some that are good in the lower time frame.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    That is bearish engulfing candle and from my knowledge and the way I have been trading the market. I have been able to have gotten to know how to make use of it. It has been so much profitable for me. From my trading experience, the candle stick pattern is the most important and profitable tool that every trader should consistent look at when they are making analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    This is looking like the three soldiers formation candlestick patterns, the way it works is that you will see the first candlestick, another and tell third before the market will retrace and then move towards the direction of the first candlestick, this strategy when used for the bearish market is highly effective because traders are more likely to react and enter the market when it is in a selling mode than when it is about to start buying, it's just a general psychology that works every time for sellers.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    this is common candlesticks shape and the trader can find it many times and so this will let the trader to predict the future movement always, the trader needs to study this shape and patterns to be able to know how to trade with it and so the trader should practice on it first for enough time to trade properly with it always.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    this is common candlesticks shape and the trader can find it many times and so this will let the trader to predict the future movement always, the trader needs to study this shape and patterns to be able to know how to trade with it and so the trader should practice on it first for enough time to trade properly with it always.
    I agree, this candle sticks shape is very common and we can see it a few times per day. Normally such shape is very useful in down trend. The market goes down and there is a correction later. Correction ends and market goes down once more. The picture is good and we need to sell on correction and close the order when there is a new low.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 5
    All of these method are suitable in picture we have through Internet but when we applied it and find it on chart so it will not easy we have to find the bearish trend first then the base from where it start then if we find these shapes so these are helpful and will give market direction through we trade safely .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    This is a engulfing bearish candle and its a popular type of candlesticks pattern that will give us a signal of the falling market. Most times when we spot this candle especially in the higher time frame, it is very effective and would give traders the possibilities of making selling trades and looking forward to make good profits from the market. These candle formation can help us determine the best level to make an entry position and do see we can be able to build a profitable trading that will guide us to success in the right time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    The method I trade the market with is also by making use of the candle stick and also the price action trading method, it has really gotten to have helped me be able to identify the market movement, but before that can be done, the trader needs to make sure that they are making use of the support and resistance levels, because that will help the trader to know the right candle that should be taken.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    It looks like three soldiers forming a candle design, how it works is that you will see the first candle and the other will say the third before removing the market and then proceed to the first candle, when this technique is used, bearish market is very effective because traders are more It's better to respond and start selling when it starts selling Esi may enter the market in general psychology, it is common for vendors to work each time.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast