Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bearish three falling methods

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3

Bearish three falling methods

Bearish three falling methods

It symbolizes bears and bears in the forex market.

As we know is the downward trend because the bears in the market are sellers and they go the price down.

Model of the continuation of the downward trend and this form consists of:

1-A large bearish candle in the body.

2-Candles rising within the range of the first bearish candle did not break the high (highest price) the bearish candle or if (lowest price) the bearish candle.

3-A large low candle is broken if the first bearish candle is large and swallowed by it and the rising candles as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    In a trend, we do not need to jump randomly if we have lost the opportunity to enter at the right price level. We just need the continuation pattern to be formed and gives us another opportunity to enter into the trade. Candlestick patterns are a large number of patterns which include reversal patterns, continuation patterns, and the sideways as well. Every trading method needs to be very patient to trade them whether you have a successful strategy. Entry and exit points matter a lot for a successful trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    I respect the world of candles types, especially the reflective candles, because they are very important in price prediction.
    candlesticks have their own characteristics and we must be able to understand each pattern. every candlestick pattern indicates a change or strategy that we must take in the next target

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    The understanding of candlestick pattern is so much important in generally how we all trade the market, I don't joke with the use of the candlestick pattern, because I know for sure, that has always been my good approach of taking the trades, the pin bar also should be looked into, because with the use of the pin bar, I am sure the trader can actually get to take a good quality trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    This is a very common candlestick formation that do occur when a new reversal is about to take place in the market. Although, i do not always make use of it to trade the market because i have only learn about it here and i will need to practice it on the demo account for sometimes before i can decide if it will work well for me.I think that this system will work out very well if it can be taken with some maturity because it is done on the daily time frame which is the best tie frame to trade the market with.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by snnaky View Post
    I respect the world of candles types, especially the reflective candles, because they are very important in price prediction.
    candlesticks have their own characteristics and we must be able to understand each pattern. every candlestick pattern indicates a change or strategy that we must take in the next target
    trading using candlestick pattern is indeed very simple and profitable, and all the patterns will be the same in my opinion including the Bearish three falling. The important thing is we have to practice often so we don't have to memorize candlestick patterns and can immediately use them because we are used to it,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    I will advice some of us here to look very closely into the use of this candlestick formation because it is very reliable when it comes to trading the bearish direction of the market.I have observed it many times in the market and sincerely yours, i have never been disappointed in the formation even though i am just trying to use it in the market. The results in the few times i have applied it has been very encouraging especially when the bearish trend is a very strong one.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    bearish three falling methods will keep trading good and let the trader to predict the future movement and so he will be able to follow the price and will be able to make good money, the pattern reflect the continuous movement of the market in the same direction and so the trader can catch the chance from its beginning and make more money.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123