Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bearish three falling methods

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3

Bearish three falling methods

Bearish three falling methods

It symbolizes bears and bears in the forex market.

As we know is the downward trend because the bears in the market are sellers and they go the price down.

Model of the continuation of the downward trend and this form consists of:

1-A large bearish candle in the body.

2-Candles rising within the range of the first bearish candle did not break the high (highest price) the bearish candle or if (lowest price) the bearish candle.

3-A large low candle is broken if the first bearish candle is large and swallowed by it and the rising candles as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    I am very sure that many traders are very used to the three falling candlesticks. Another name for it is the three small soldier, whatever name it is been called, the main function it performs in the market is to signal the bearish of a market , because anytime it appear like this in a bearish market , it is always an indication that the market will continue to bear. Having said that, i will not like us to take anything for granted in the market because despite the effectiveness of this candlestick formation, it can still fail some times.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    these are good knowledge and this can help the trader to know more about candlesticks patterns and so he can be able to get more experience with them and trade better, the trader can be able to make good money with this pattern because it reflects the strong next movement and so the trader will be able to trade well always

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    This candlestick formation of three bearish falling is always a delight to watch when there is a fall from the market because it is easy to catch on with. It is good when a trend that is very strong is formed. I always like to use it with the trend line once i see a repetition of such in the market . Once the tend line is broken downward, then it is a good signal to open a new sell order without time wasting because the next move could be a very long candle stick and it is always a very sharp one.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    This strategy is a common strategies which the forex price action traders have been using, to make this works, they wait until there are three candlestick that are all Bears, then they expect a small retracement and once there is a break of the last low that the retracement candlestick created, they will enter the trades without having anything in the minds that price will go back up, it is very profitable if we are patient for it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    It is a good thing for traders to be well informed about candle patterns in the market so as to use the privilege to trade and make a lot of profits, patterns like three white solder engulfing candle, and lot more, but we still need to trade with caution , using money management and stop loss with any signal.study hard in the pattern formation would show trader a lot of opportunity of trade profitably.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    If you have renamed this three candlesticks to suite your trading system , then you are trying to design out a good trading system for you . The three candlesticks are called originally as three little soldiers and most of the time they are bearish reversal candlesticks that comes out to help traders to know that the trend of bearish is still sell irrespective of how much of correction it has been able to carry out.Stop loss is administered immediately at the top of the three candlestick once an trading position is done.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    I know how t trade the bearish candlestick pattern and I have been able to know how to make good use of it, this is the bearish engulfing pattern which I have been able to have seen on the chart more consistently as well. From my experience, the market takes a lot of time before the trader can succeed by knowing the candle stick pattern, the trader will get to become profitable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    This candlestick formation is very popular when there is a downtrend movement in the market .I have made use of this candlestick many times before to trade the market and it is very much effective when the trend is strong on the higher time frames like the H4 or the daily time frame.When a candlestick is consistent like this, it means that it is working well when the trend is clear . Trading it can be very profitable for any trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    If we want to make money from the market. Patient is all what we need as so long as the candlestick pattern is included, because with the candlestick pattern we will have a whole lot of patterns that we will see on the chart, but we need to be able to have picked the best ones from the chart, because as long as we want to make money from the business. We need to master and pick the best candle stick patterns.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    bearish three falling candle strategy is good and the trader can be able to use them for trading and confirming of the direction of the market, the trader that knows the different shapes of the candlesticks will be able to know how to trade with them successfully and so he will be able to know when to enter the market and when to exit with profits.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast