Is it possible to learn the forex trading with out teacher?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to learn the forex trading with out teacher?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Is it possible to learn the forex trading with out teacher?

I think the forex trading is very complicated business and learn the forex trading with our teacher is very difficult so i personally think we need to have the teacher if we learn the forex trading business but i want to know form you that can we learn the trading with out teacher.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I think nothing can learn with out a teacher or guidance.
    As Forex market is too big and lot many things are their to learn so obviously we either should take advice from friends ( who are involved in Forex trading) or any expert whether face to face or through internet it does not matter. But we really need to clear our doubts only from an experienced trader. or else it will be difficult to make money by doing successive trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well for staters it would be a good step to seek The help of an expert or experienced trader because that way you'll get a formal introduction into the currency market, and you wouldn't find it difficult to analyse the market, although for someone who doesn't have the opportunity to have a teacher or tutor to put you through there ate plenty of resources online to get you started in the currency market, especially if you want video resources you can get all you need to get started in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Forex trading business is basically a business of knowledge and experience and in my view to acquire these qualities we can help ourselves in a better way than any teacher or guide can do, but at initial stage we may seek the help of any experienced trader in setting up of account and other basics training.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Of course, we can still learn forex despite having no teachers, so we can learn from our experience in forex trading. If we do not have teachers we need to learn from our losses, and also we should also find a lot of tutorials that can help us to learn forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Of course... we can still learn Forex without having no teachers, so we can learn from our experience in Forex trading market. If we do not have teachers we need to learn from our losses and if we use demo account it will help a lot... and also we should also find a lot of tutorials that can help us to learn Forex market while trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    yes it is very possible to learn forex trading without the teacher or mentor, and also i do believe if almost all traders did it, learned and practiced without mentors, some of us just spent the time for learning and practicing, used demo account and tried to impelement from what we have learnt, and some of them got their success, so, it is not the obstacle for us to learn and practice by ourselves or self-taught

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes it is possible for a trader to learn forex without having any teachers. Forex trading business is basically a business of knowledge and experience and in my view to acquire these qualities we can help ourselves by learn from our experience in forex trading. If we do not have teachers we need to learn from our losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    It is not possible without the teacher because it just like a education . but it not true . Forex trading business is basically of knowledge and experience and in my point of view to acquire these qualities we can help ourselves by learn from our experience in trading .but it is not possible without teacher ,we can't the Forex trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    you ca learn forex without teacher by looking for the resources of learning that will help you to learn how to trade but this make take longer time than learning from teacher because teacher will give you the important informations directly and this will decrease the period of learning and will increase your skills and experience faster and will become good trader faster

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast