Manage Risk copyfx journal (source of daily trading ideas) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manage Risk copyfx journal (source of daily trading ideas)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19

Post Manage Risk copyfx journal (source of daily trading ideas)

Hello my dear friends of this beautiful financial platform I hope everyone will be fine. Today I am going to open trading journal to share my daily point of views about my current trades and also I want to get traders status. I am very thankful to all the team of roboforex forum.
    I will do trade with proper money management and risk management to survive in this market for long-term. so if someone want to invest under my trading strategy then welcome I am doing trade via price action analysis.
    Trader: ManageRisk https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/46720/
    Forum nickname: Risk management
    Account number: 5274301
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 137.50 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/46720/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 08 February 2019 13:46:28
    Started on: 08 February 2019 13:46:28
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    Last week was going very bad for me because my one of selling position is running in big loss and I hope that in next few weeks it will gives me $10 profit then I will close it.
    It was a big risk in your part selling the usdcad pair because from every indication I am still seeing a strong bullish trend for this pair. So bad you almost loose your profits and I suggest that you should keep calm and be patient. Don't rush trades and do make sure that you have a confirmed setup before making a trade. In all, good risk management will promote you too on the chance to make the best profits. No worries and learn to build your trade in a slow and steady means as I bet you will enjoy it better.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    trading the market using price action is the best strategy which we can use to trade but we also need to use risk management while trading with this strategy.you can make consistent profit from the market using this strategy all you have to do is deposit a good amount of money into your trading account and you will enjoy trading the market with this strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    trading the market using price action is the best strategy which we can use to trade but we also need to use risk management while trading with this strategy.you can make consistent profit from the market using this strategy all you have to do is deposit a good amount of money into your trading account and you will enjoy trading the market with this strategy.
    Yes, trading forex with the price action is the best, that is what I have being using to trade for more than a year, and ever since I started using the price action to trade, I have never regretted it. What I do is to use daily chart for my price action analysis, I don't use lower chart because they are giving more of fake forex patterns, the daily chart filters that for me, that makes it the best. I use correct management with it too, nothing is perfect.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    There are so many trading strategies which are capable of making us money and the use of the price action is not just the only best way of trading the forex market but I think it is the easiest way of mastering the market over time and its moves are very much predicted over time, but the key to staying longer in the field of forex trading business is found in your abilities to manage risk at all times.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Yes, trading forex with the price action is the best, that is what I have being using to trade for more than a year, and ever since I started using the price action to trade, I have never regretted it. What I do is to use daily chart for my price action analysis, I don't use lower chart because they are giving more of fake forex patterns, the daily chart filters that for me, that makes it the best. I use correct management with it too, nothing is perfect.
    For technical trader using indicators might be an option but using price action is a must. Because I dont think that profits can be made just with indicators without the knowledge of chart patterns. I generally consider to trade with 2 timeframes like H1 and H4 and I regard the lower timeframes waste thing. You need to make sure that the strategy apart from being simple is also effective and then enhance your ability to earn with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    trading with price action and with medium risk will make trading safe and help for making of good profits because trading with price action is effective and profitable and gives a good results and with medium risk the possibility of loses will be decreased and the possibility of earning will be increased and so this will give better results mostly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Every trader must be very cautious of good risk management and see they can build a strong trading that will help them make profits. Risk management is helpful and its one of the best way to ensure that we don't loose our capital unnecessary and have nothing to depend on. Good risk management is very beneficial for every trader and this is the only right way to have a good means to earn and look up to success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    For managing risks you should use stop loss and the stop loss should be based on the chart setup and indicators you are looking at. For technical trader using indicators might be an option but using price action is a must. Because I dont think that profits can be made just with indicators without the knowledge of chart patterns. I generally consider to trade with 2 timeframes like H1 and H4 and I regard the lower timeframes waste thing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    For managing risks you should use stop loss and the stop loss should be based on the chart setup and indicators you are looking at. For technical trader using indicators might be an option but using price action is a must. Because I dont think that profits can be made just with indicators without the knowledge of chart patterns. I generally consider to trade with 2 timeframes like H1 and H4 and I regard the lower timeframes waste thing.
    chart setup indicators and all trading activities are good but make sure you use these activities if we have good learning skills if we have good practice, we can really do good well, if we do not have experience if we do not proper analysis we cannot guess market, so when we do not know about market we can lose here we can not determine about market as well

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    For managing risks you should use stop loss and the stop loss should be based on the chart setup and indicators you are looking at.
    I do not think there have been anyone who made it in the field of forex trading business that have never used the good money management or risk management all their trading life, but the problem with most of us is that we are very anxious about making huge amount of money that we fail to understand that we should never risks more than our trading accounts if we are to last in this trading business over time. The key to lasting here and making it in the field of forex market having to keep on learning because it means that the risks would be reduced as you increase in knowledge about the market.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12