Intervention in any minute deal!!!

Thread: Intervention in any minute deal!!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13

Intervention in any minute deal!!!

I invite you all to meditation and observation of the behavior of the price of a certain age minute candle
    And the ease of the time we take a candle.
    I hope to participate in the note is received and recorded by the price behavior during the candle time
    If the analysis indicates that the trend is bullish, we find at the 50th minute of the current candle start the big price movement up and down and at the end of the candle and the beginning of the candle new wait a minute or two you will notice that the price during the minutes go down and then go up and vice versa in the candle downlink happen with 80% of the bollards
    Then observed price behavior near the 5 minutes and 15

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Am finding it difficult to understand your trading strategy,although I believe that your trying to make a good point please cqm you review your post and make some needed adjustment and correction for better understanding, people would appreciate it if they rely understand your point, thanks for sharing

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    If we want to analyze the market using candlestick, the better we learn the basic candlestick patterns first, the basic pattern candlestick has a lot of patterns that can indicate market trends, including trends that will occur in the future. Previously I was interested to learn the candlestick patterns, but candlestick patterns pretty much, too hard for me, so I seem better to learn other techniques

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Right sir only our candlestick knowledge will help us to make money with this type of chart pattern we can make a very good analysis with candelstick but you know for a new trader its not very easy at all we know a lot of candlesticks trading practice and knowledge for that

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    this strategy is not clear but in general i do not prefer to trade in one minute or 5 minute chart because i do not like to trade with scalping except in few cases, i like interday or swing trading as this is more suitable for me, trading in forex requires good strategy that help the trader to trade well and make profits , so getting of good strategy is very important.

Not allowed!