What does it mean to you in your position red light hit the stand point?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What does it mean to you in your position red light hit the stand point?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13

What does it mean to you in your position red light hit the stand point?

Many of us have watched as she walked the deal works
    And some of us may close the podium and visit every now and then
    Suppose, for example, in both cases that the endowment will hit and lose the deal
    Why do you feel you're watching your position has lit the red light and remained ten points and hits the stop?
    And others may open the platform to find that his deal and hit the stop.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
    Many of us have watched as she walked the deal works
    And some of us may close the podium and visit every now and then
    Suppose, for example, in both cases that the endowment will hit and lose the deal
    Why do you feel you're watching your position has lit the red light and remained ten points and hits the stop?
    And others may open the platform to find that his deal and hit the stop.
    when we have a large margin shortfall of course this is in a critical condition when trading in your account open positions are in the stop out at a time like this and sometimes we do not really want to close trading positions due to loss of too big I think it will hard to make our trade to recover lost trade so we are resigned to losing and finding a margin call

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 77
    I do not watch my trade when I place it. All I do in trading is set and forget as long as I plan my risk properly. All traders must understand the fact that trading is either positive on negative in outcomes. Loss is part of this business and we should not b scared when we see one. The habit of reacting to loss often leads traders to lose perhaps all their trading acount

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    when we have a large margin shortfall of course this is in a critical condition when trading in your account open positions are in the stop out at a time like this and sometimes we do not really want to close trading positions due to loss of too big I think it will hard to make our trade to recover lost trade so we are resigned to losing and finding a margin call
    as a trader I have also experienced it in this trade where when I do a trade with the already critical margin then this becomes lazy thing to make me close the losing position so as to experience a margin call and I've experienced sometimes feel when we do not feel scared to lose in trade sometimes even have a margin call also we do not feel scared

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    lose there position in order to experience the margin call, and I have seen sometimes feel when we do not feel the fear of the loss in trade and sometimes even have a margin call also do not feel scared.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    When we have a large margin deficit of course this is in a critical condition when trading in your open positions in stopping by at this time and all traders must understand the fact that trading is either positive on negative results. Loss is a part of this work and we should not b scared when we see one I have seen also in terms of the trade when you do not trade with the critical margin already then it becomes this thing makes me lazy for closing a losing position

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    You, along with the more you will find the very best trading strategies, forex trading is to find the points which means they are easy to get involved in forex trading, forex trading you need to improve, which is really a world-wide famous currency trading industry wishes to recognize the forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex market is all about knowledge and technical analysis,if you have not learnt the right things and after learning if you do not use it at proper way then it is not an easy job to get success. You will fall in emotion ( Greed and fear) which will force you to decide wrong stop loss level and your margin will be wiped out if market goes against of your position. SO always stay cool and keep away of your emotion while trading then only you will be able to get success and never afraid to use stop loss although their is bounce but you get an opportunity to re enter to market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    an individual, combined with a lot more you'll find the top investing techniques, currency trading will be to get the items this means they may be an easy task to try currency trading, currency trading you should increase, which usually can be a world-wide popular trading currency market desire to acknowledge Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Combined with a lot of an individual, you will find more top investment strategies, currency trading may be in this world, which they usually try currency trading is a simple task, you should increase the currency trading, Forex might be able to get the item to accept a wide popular currency trading market desire.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast