Trading Time News ?
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Time News ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13

Trading Time News ?

I read some threads here in the forum that the company robo prevent trading in the time News
    My question is, how do we know time news? Is it a specific time? Is there then add on this issue?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
    I read some threads here in the forum that the company robo prevent trading in the time News
    My question is, how do we know time news? Is it a specific time? Is there then add on this issue?
    many traders who only trade them in when the news will be released and this is not an easy way to trade that you get information on how to trade the news you still do not know the course so I guess it looks like I suggest you to study first to see how Data on the news and see how it impacts forexfactory news when the news is released

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    news trading remain of the best to trade this business part term and anybody saying robo prevent them from trading during news time is lieing i make of robo platform and i never had any problem,in fact am a news trader and i only trade for set of news in a month,unemployment,interest rate,GDP,CPI. before news can be traded one is to have selected number of news,not all news are enjoyable and the best time frame to trade them are from daily chart or weekly chart,there you will get proper analysis on where the news result might be heading toward and you will not encounter spike like trading them from lower time frame from 1hr below.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    To know the news timing we need not to go any where just on the main site of Robo Forex there is economic calender which gives the details of all in coming news with date and time at the same time we can get the details on news section of the site but as a matter of advice we must avoid news session trading, and should not place any order two hours before the news release and ten minutes after.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    what is trading time news? and how it can be helpful or effective for begginers like us? is this news for only beginners or all? i also want to know about the signals. what are the indicators for the signal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I want to know what is trading time news?how it can be helpful to us? and many more ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    news trading is not something that i will recommend for newbies,though i personally use it when am trading short but it not easy atime trading the news becasue the market might act very crazy during this time and the best way to enjoy news trading is to make profit research on the news and have a selected number of news to be traded

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    The most common strategy to industry announcement is usually to watch out for an occasion regarding debt consolidation before a big number and to only industry the actual large within the again with the number. This is often completed with both some sort of short term trading schedule as well as a daily schedule. Let's consider the data within determine a couple of to give an example.From weakend number within Sept, The market industry has been possessing it is breathing in front of the July.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 77
    Economic news are listed on the economic calendar and you can always check it at forexfactory ,fxstreet,investing.com and actionforex just to mention a few. During the news time so many traders will be struggling to place trade and this causes platforms of mt4 brokers to freeze and this is peculiar to all mt4 brokers.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    To do any kind of business news is important pert to see the where will going to market and how it will appier on market. to see the news go to the Economy Clender on the Roboforex main page and find out what you schering for.During the news time we need to be careful and checkout all are position or not.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast