What will happen to my live account in the event that, God forbid, lost all of its money?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What will happen to my live account in the event that, God forbid, lost all of its money?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13

What will happen to my live account in the event that, God forbid, lost all of its money?

What will happen to my live account in the event that God forbid lost all of its money????
    Is it if I thought it Mstgchy Tani and open mesh Asiba Is Batertb higher administrative expenses or fines???

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    In case you lost your all money nothing will happen if you want to go for further trading then you need to fund your account with fresh money, and with my limited experience I would suggest you not to fund less amount for trading because low funds are more sustainable for losses better trade on demo account and later on start with at least $500 which you can afford to loose.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Your question seem a bit unclear, but if you lose your account balance, you account would still be active inkyw that you would not be able to place an order due to insufficient money, so to continue trading all you need do is to deposit some funds into your account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Loss is the common fact of this trade and we need to get ready to accept any loss. By this time I gathered huge experience of loss and I do not care of those loss. Rather I am trying to reduce the loss through further better trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah that's true loss is one of the basic part of our business forex trading business include risk so for sure some time we can loose our money in forex but we have to never become sad after loosing money we have to accept our losses here and should forget about any emotion in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    your account will be active for some period till you invest fresh money for trading, and remember low capital is not the causes of loss, it depend to us who manage it, and it will need a good skill and knowledge.
    actually, i do not get a clear understanding from what you have written above, i am so sorry

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    [lang=id]Lost is common experience, every trader will experience this and already experienced. Its better you make a plan how many risk you dare to lost. So when you lost you will not become so sad and disturb. God don't involve anything in trading because this is our own free will, we need the God Blessing to make our confidence to enter the market and even when we lost we need God Strength to overcome our lost and emotion. And we Still need God to make us strong to continue our trading journey.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Your account will be there but with no money you have make some deposits in it before starting trading with it. But it is the main thing that you have to take care of yourself so that you could let go the feeling of the losses otherwise you will not be able to trade in the market any further until you have settled your emotions. Trading means loss and gain or neutral in forex so for that you need to trade so that something can happen good or bad learn from the bad to make best from the good.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    I am not getting your properly brother I think if you will loose your money then you have to reinvest fund in your trading I think after 90 days later your account will be goes to archived and you will be able to login to your terminal account only when you will re open that account by talking with life support

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Its very simple sir if you lost your all trading account money then you can fund your trading account again otherwise your account will be go to archived after some days you don't have to worry much about that because if you want to reinvest money again in your trading account then you can re open that again by talking to robo forex live chat

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast