demo not true
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: demo not true

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409

demo not true

To be honest guys i am one of the person who always recommend go and use demo , like a traditional or religiously answer but whats i have experience is that demo things hardly can be repeatable at the real account !
    Like what i want to say is that you started with 10k usd now just see your account after one week or couple of hours you will see boom boom profit , what is this and when we trade very seriously at the real account we start losing the money
    Ah .. but yeah this is fact , have you also noticed
    what i got solution about it is that we mis use the demo account
    How ! want to know the answer well i believe that we should just need to pick the smallest amount from which we have plan to start real trading

Try this trick and you will see real changes !

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 33
    99% strategies and ideas of the newbie trader can be tested on demo. The newbie trader should train himself on demo-account. He should start from demo and he should keep the journal where he would put down his transactions, testing and analyzing the reasons of profits and losses. And he should test two-three or more strategies on different accounts in order to avoid the mess. It gives the opportunity to save the capital and time, as well as helps to get experienced.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409
    Sir you have said a very golden word which mostly other even experience trader never see , you said reason for profit mostly we recommend that determine reaosn of loss but i agree with you fully that if we are able to analyze the reason of profiting then it will becomes easy to repeat it again
    having jorunal and seeing it this is wha most important thing which can keep us on the track

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    To be honest guys i am one of the person who always recommend go and use demo , like a traditional or religiously answer but whats i have experience is that demo things hardly can be repeatable at the real account !
    Like what i want to say is that you started with 10k usd now just see your account after one week or couple of hours you will see boom boom profit , what is this and when we trade very seriously at the real account we start losing the money
    Ah .. but yeah this is fact , have you also noticed
    what i got solution about it is that we mis use the demo account
    How ! want to know the answer well i believe that we should just need to pick the smallest amount from which we have plan to start real trading

Try this trick and you will see real changes !
    no i think the demo account is looks like the real account it is a great way to learn Forex with out real loss so any new trader can start trading with this demo account because it will be helpful way to have the experience and the full knowledge .so i believe that it is looks like the real account .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes mohamed I am agree with you demo trading is a very good place for learning its depend upon the trader how he or she use the demo trading if a trader use demo trading in a good way he can become a very good trader and can make good money in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    I do not like trading account demo never because I learn from greed had better trade at the expense of its bonus and the account demo just so do I experience some of the strategies by the application on real account is best for the account demo or just training at the beginning of the starters for 3 months only

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    True, we did have to adjust capital seems that we will be using in a real account when we're training with a demo account. Then we also need to use the same trading style with the style that we will use later in the trading estate. So we can get exactly the same results since the beginning when we still practice with a demo account, and if we lose, then we do not experience a real loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Demo account is very much helpful. it is not just teach you the earning methods =. but you can learn more here. it is the way of learning where you can learn forex from a to z. you can test your strategies without fear. by using demo accout a unskilled person can become a skill full trader. you can say it is a factory of skillful traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    The issue of the demo trdaing has to do with the traders that is trading the demo, actually , the demo means well if you can concentrate on the usage of the demo, demo is very good if you do not have money to learn practical forex or do not want to waste your money, it is even better to use it if you are a professional trader, but want to learn new things about the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Well demo its like real just with virtual money and thei don't cheat the market its going like in real account i have traded demo and i want to say that i have lossed to.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast