50% tradable protection now 50% profit sharing bonus

Thread: 50% tradable protection now 50% profit sharing bonus

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12

50% tradable protection now 50% profit sharing bonus

Hello dear sir,
    You have recently changed 50% tradable bonus to 50% profit share bonus . in this promotion you *are always taking 34% amount of our profits in your hand which we can not withdrew any time. and your volume condition so much high because for every 1$ profit withdraw we need to trade 1 standard lot.

I am talking about profit money not your bonus.

I did not see any broker offer us like this promotion, where broker taking or blocking profit money from client trading and giving withdraw condition. I know this profit we are achieving by using your bonus. but you need to understand there is always 34% profit in your hand which we can not withdraw till death or market out.
    fore example: I have deposit $1000 dollar and I get 500$ tradable protraction. now my balance 1500$. after trading I make 500$ more profit. now my balance 2000$ and I hove no open position in the market. ok ?

so, now if I want to withdraw $500 profit you will never give me permission. only 330$ I am able to withdraw and 170$ in your hand which I can not withdraw. in this point you r offering us one standard lot volume condition for withdraw every 1$. that means for 170$ withdraw I need to complete 170 standard lot
    and after then 170 lot trading result will be calculated like that rules (I mean again 34% you will block and need volume condition).and this system will continue till death or market out.

you are respectable honorable person to us. so hope you will think about this trading condition deeply.

any way my request to you , before this new rules I deposited in my account and I can not withdrawing my all profit.so I hope you will Keep me out of this new rules because we did not get this rules when we deposited money. We had the power of all profit withdraw.

A/C: 2984330
    A/C: 2984331
    A/C: 2984332
    A/C: 2985130

so sorry for poor english

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 02-01-2019 at 12:46 PM. Reason: red font isn't allowed
    Don't loss you hope.

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Hello dear sir,
    You have recently changed 50% tradable bonus to 50% profit share bonus . in this promotion you *are always taking 34% amount of our profits in your hand which we can not withdrew any time. and your volume condition so much high because for every 1$ profit withdraw we need to trade 1 standard lot.

I am talking about profit money not your bonus.

I did not see any broker offer us like this promotion, where broker taking or blocking profit money from client trading and giving withdraw condition. I know this profit we are achieving by using your bonus. but you need to understand there is always 34% profit in your hand which we can not withdraw till death or market out.
    fore example: I have deposit $1000 dollar and I get 500$ tradable protraction. now my balance 1500$. after trading I make 500$ more profit. now my balance 2000$ and I hove no open position in the market. ok ?

so, now if I want to withdraw $500 profit you will never give me permission. only 330$ I am able to withdraw and 170$ in your hand which I can not withdraw. in this point you r offering us one standard lot volume condition for withdraw every 1$. that means for 170$ withdraw I need to complete 170 standard lot
    and after then 170 lot trading result will be calculated like that rules (I mean again 34% you will block and need volume condition).and this system will continue till death or market out.

you are respectable honorable person to us. so hope you will think about this trading condition deeply.

any way my request to you , before this new rules I deposited in my account and I can not withdrawing my all profit.so I hope you will Keep me out of this new rules because we did not get this rules when we deposited money. We had the power of all profit withdraw.

A/C: 2984330
    A/C: 2984331
    A/C: 2984332
    A/C: 2985130

so sorry for poor english
    Thank you for your feedback.

Please note that different brokers have different bonus promotions and conditions of these bonus programs may differ. That's why before you get any of our deposit bonuses you have to read and accept bonus conditions by ticking at "I agree to the terms and conditions of the program." and getting bonus in deposit funds section of yor members area. If you find bonus rules unacceptable for you you can make a simple deposit without any bonuses.
    Since you got bonus you accepted bonus conditions.

Sum of profit which is available for withdrawal depends on percentage of own funds and extra funds on account according to the current ratio http://my.roboforex.com/files/docume...tion-en-bz.pdf
    So after each balance operation - deposit/withdrawal, profit or loss the percentage of each part is changing as well as sum of profit available for withdrawal(please check page 7 of bonus rules with examples of funds withdrawal).
    As for your example, if you got 500 USD of bonus you need to trade 500 standard lots to be able to withdraw the whole sum of bonus, all profit and deposit on which this bonus was credited (para. 4.1 of bonus rules) Until this trading volume is completed you can withdraw only part of profit.

Should you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to address our live support (press messenger icon in the bottom right corner on our website or in your members area) or phone: +65 3158 8389. Our support team works 24 hours 7 day per week.

Not allowed!