which tp and sl good
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: which tp and sl good

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

which tp and sl good

This is one of the most interesting topic about the Forex trading that what's Take profit a trader should use , what sl should be used
    Anyways i want to ask you that how you determine the tp which most possibility that would be trigger and how you determine the Sl which rarely should trigger in the market !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Generally we are using "Buy" option when market goes to high and when market trend is down then we are normally using "Sell" option. Putting SL/TP depends on trader that whether they want to make more profit from this trade or not. In general I think it is better to put TP/SL with the deviation of 15-20 pips so that the upcoming profit/loss can become reasonable. It depends on market trend to set good TP/SL.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    i think man if you want to know your stop loss and your take profit you should have one of the successful strategy because successful one contain that two stop loss and take profit and i think if you dont have one you should make your stop and take profit in the first resistance or support or make it when the trend broken ... etc

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    This is one of the most interesting topic about the Forex trading that what's Take profit a trader should use , what sl should be used
    Anyways i want to ask you that how you determine the tp which most possibility that would be trigger and how you determine the Sl which rarely should trigger in the market !
    Actually a trader should use SL and TP with perfect money management and depending on market sentiment... Every time we can't use same TP or SL.. it depends on market sentiment and market movement...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I think that is a good TP TP is not too far to the point of support or resistance. So we have a safe position even though we do not need to monitor the forex charts. While that is a good SL SL is not too close to the point of order that we are open, so that the strategies we can use to avoid SL, so that we get a loss is not in vain.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    well i personally set take profit and stop loss according to the market situation and my capital but mostly my standard take profit for short term position is 10pip and i also set sl 10 pip.this formula for me is very basic i follow trend thats why i use to set small take profit and stop loss value.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Well dear we must used stop loss and take profit in our trades because these helps us in avoiding from big loss and gives us good money every time but it should be used in support and resistance levels because these are the good areas for this, but we should not set fixed targets for take profit and stop loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    take profit and stop loss can not be determine by anybody,it determine by the number of pips we are aiming at the number of level of understanding we have toward the market,it our market analysis that will determine where we are gonna place our stop loss and take profit when trading.because they there to help leave the market when thing are not going our way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    Stop loss I see that the most important in the forex market because it helps to reduce the loss ratio and the risk in Forex either goal can be shut transactions at any time and can bring a lot of profit when you leave the trades and reach goals and 500 points in the same direction so I see that care must be taken to stop the loss best in the beginning

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is not a matter of which take profits or the stop loss is good, but what the trader i doing in the market as at that time. If the market is very clear to you and you see the candle going strongly bullish or bearish, that may be a very good is for you to place your stop loss to no more than 25 pips. But the case of take profits is sentimental to the trader himself.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast