mao COPYFX JOURNALS
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: mao COPYFX JOURNALS

  1. #1
    Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,263
    Promo (¢)
    4,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41

    mao COPYFX JOURNALS

    Trader: mao https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...406.1548240601
    Forum nickname: mao
    Account number: 5270510
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:2000
    Funds: 101.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...406.1548240601

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 23 January 2019 12:59:35
    Started on: 23 January 2019 12:59:35
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 10 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,263
    Promo (¢)
    4,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    I use TMT scalping in trading that is help me to identify the market trend easily and to follow this awesome trading system I will easily identify the market trend for small time frames.
    I open a long on gold in M30 time frame. Market price is hold the M30 support and Its start to move upside. Rsi and MFI is show uptrend that is good sign to open a long trade on it. My target is today high price level and stop loss is below the support area.

    Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_1.jpg

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,060
    Promo (¢)
    1,360
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    You must trade after get the confirmation of market trend because gold trend is down side and you are open a buy trade. You must make profit market analysis and use the scalping trading strategy with care because if you are enter into wrong direction then you will lose money but if you are trade according to the market trend then you always make money.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Trader Sixteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    11,783
    Promo (¢)
    5,010
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by edy View Post
    You must trade after get the confirmation of market trend because gold trend is down side and you are open a buy trade. You must make profit market analysis and use the scalping trading strategy with care because if you are enter into wrong direction then you will lose money but if you are trade according to the market trend then you always make money.
    I don't buy anything that comes with scalping because it can make you go against the trend and I always know it's a sure way to easily loose our investment if care is not taken. It's good we understand the impact of learning and know what system can favor us in the long term and try to follow the right system for our own good. Mao I would expect you to give updates about your trading and as well put up your profitability signatures too. Good luck on this journal.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,263
    Promo (¢)
    4,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Gold is show weakness and its also rejected from daily resistance level and now its near H4 resistance and I think its good to enter a short trade on it with stop loss above the H4 resistance level and take profit is just above the M30 time frame support area. Gold today show some bearish trend that is reason its good to short on it for today.

    mao.jpg

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,263
    Promo (¢)
    4,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    USDJPY price is bounce from the H4 support level and now you can see its start to move towards the H4 resistance price level 109.89. That is reason now its a best time to enter into a long trade on this pair. Rsi is also show uptrend and price is also above the 20 Moving average which is also sign of this pair up direction movement.

    12.jpg

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Rookie ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,255
    Promo (¢)
    5,760
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    USDJPY price is bounce from the H4 support level and now you can see its start to move towards the H4 resistance price level 109.89. That is reason now its a best time to enter into a long trade on this pair. Rsi is also show uptrend and price is also above the 20 Moving average which is also sign of this pair up direction movement.

    12.jpg
    I can see your chart is aligning with what you are saying, but i will like to warn you that you should not fall easily to the ranging nature of the USDJPY, it has being ranging for the past 3 weeks, we should leave this trade for now. And in the case that you are following some breakout strategy like 20MA, it is plain that you will see more false breakout, especially when you are trading it on the lower time frame.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Trader Sixteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    11,783
    Promo (¢)
    5,010
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I can see your chart is aligning with what you are saying, but i will like to warn you that you should not fall easily to the ranging nature of the USDJPY, it has being ranging for the past 3 weeks, we should leave this trade for now. And in the case that you are following some breakout strategy like 20MA, it is plain that you will see more false breakout, especially when you are trading it on the lower time frame.
    20 moving average is more better with the lower time frame and will give short term signals and not for a long term. For a better trend using the 200moving average sounds more better or 50MA for intraday traders. I do not see why he would use this low MA to look for long term opportunities but his analysis might be right after all but like you pointed, the ranging nature of the Usdjpy must be considered before any trading decision are carried out.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,263
    Promo (¢)
    4,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    GOLD price is now bounce from the support area and its start to move towards the H1 resistance area and this is good price to go long on gold for short target and I place the stop loss below the today low price and take profit is H1 resistance area 1319.45 level. I hope the market price is possible reach this target because now gold is bounce from the support area.


    16.jpg

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,263
    Promo (¢)
    4,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    USDCHF is bounce from the H4 support level and you can see its price is now move towards the H4 resistance area. Its good to buy its above from this support area with target of the H4 resistance area at 0.9990 which is today resistance area and its possible market price is move towards this target and we will make good money in this trade with low risk.

    2122.jpg

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •