Investment period: 2 weeks

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    No doubt the pounds have been very weak and there are still strong indications it will continue to move this way. The brexit have really affected this pair and most investors will be be disappointed to what is playing out. From your chart I think it's still a good one to join the bearish trade now but I think the stop loss is too tight. Gbpusd always have a way of creating fake breakout most times and this fake breakout can equally touch our your stop loss.
    Yeah its weak now these days but its move to any direction and make fake breakout like its did last day and move more then 100 pips up side then again go to downward. This volatility is not good for trading that is reason I also avoid trading on this pair which is create risk high risk in trading. I must care next next time trade on this pair and use its volatility movement to earn profit from this pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 5
    I think the next huddle for the GBPUSD to overcome is the 1.2955 level and if that area is broken then the price might be making more of the downward moves from there but I believe that this coming week we might see the price of this pair heading upward again in consolidation.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I think the next huddle for the GBPUSD to overcome is the 1.2955 level and if that area is broken then the price might be making more of the downward moves from there but I believe that this coming week we might see the price of this pair heading upward again in consolidation.
    Yeah I also think its go down side to this target but this pair can do any where now these days which is reason I never want to take high risk to trade on this pair.
    XAUUSD price is not breakout Friday low price level that is reason its a good opportunity to enter into a long trade at that point with target the Friday high price which is H4 resistance level toady for this metal. So I enter a buy trade on it above the H4 support level with stop 1286 and take profit is 1298.

Screenshot_6.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 118
    Some traders may be too pessimistic about GBP... It is not strong these days, but it has already gone too far from its previous levels. This is actually not so probable scenario that GBP will continue to fall non-stop. I sell this instrument, but I am very cautious.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Some traders may be too pessimistic about GBP... It is not strong these days, but it has already gone too far from its previous levels. This is actually not so probable scenario that GBP will continue to fall non-stop. I sell this instrument, but I am very cautious.
    How you can say that sell this pair and its only go to down side. You will say this thing yesterday and today you can see GBP is move more then 150 pips upside. You will need to know this pair condition and never follow this pair blindly. Its true that now these days its trend is strong bearish but this pair is not go straight to down side.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    the risk and commission are good and can keep trading is good and let the trader to make good money and have some good clients also due to good commission, and if the strategy work well then the trader will be able to make good and consistent profits and will survive in the market for long time and will make consistent profit mostly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    How you can say that sell this pair and its only go to down side. You will say this thing yesterday and today you can see GBP is move more then 150 pips upside. You will need to know this pair condition and never follow this pair blindly. Its true that now these days its trend is strong bearish but this pair is not go straight to down side.

Screenshot_1.jpg
    That he said that the GBP would be selling and it went upward does not make him a bad trader, because some times we can predict the the market would go up and it ended up heading downward, because none of us would be able to perfectly predict what would happen in the field of forex trading, and that is why it is very important to use adequate trading lot and know where we can place our stop loss as to avoid losing so much from our trading accounts. Presently the GBP is trying to retrace some of the points it took from USD but in the other pair such as the GBPAUD and GBPNZD it is still bearish but I am thinking it might start retracing too because the forex market is not a one way market.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    That he said that the GBP would be selling and it went upward does not make him a bad trader, because some times we can predict the the market would go up and it ended up heading downward, because none of us would be able to perfectly predict what would happen in the field of forex trading, and that is why it is very important to use adequate trading lot and know where we can place our stop loss as to avoid losing so much from our trading accounts. Presently the GBP is trying to retrace some of the points it took from USD but in the other pair such as the GBPAUD and GBPNZD it is still bearish but I am thinking it might start retracing too because the forex market is not a one way market.
    Market trend is changed every day some time news are impact positive and some time negative but overall the strong USD is pressure on Pound and euro to go more down side. Now its trend is side ways and its better to buy from low price and sell from its high price level until its breakout its range.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234