Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    My yesterday trade is still run with some pips profit and you can see market is now move in my favor and its possible target towards the upside is 0.9995 level. Its bounce from the H4 support area and MFI is show uptrend and RSI is also show the uptrend for this instrument. Its price is also above the moving average and all these things are favor in uptrend and its good to buy it with target of H4 resistance area 0.9995 area.

Attachment 27862
    UCHF pair after a bullish move for several days, it seems that today the buyer starts losing his energy, the upside opportunity is still there, it just seems the buyer starts to doubt, so it is likely that today there will be a sideway at the UCHF, although the opportunity signal is bullish, currently the position responsibility price, is in the middle between daily support and resistance

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    I open a short trade on Pound because I see its trend is now down side for short term. MFI is show downtrend, is also show downtrend and you can see its price is also breakout the trend line and below the yellow moving average indicator which is show is another confirmation of market down side trend that is reason I open a short without any fear on it.

Screenshot_5.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 120
    I open a short trade on Pound because I see its trend is now down side
    I do not see any trend down, honestly, even a bit down, even a very nascent movement. When I am writing this, the price in the GBP-USD instrument sits at 1.33 USD and does no even try to move anywhere. This can go both downside and upside with an almost equal probability during today.

If to sell now, the stop-loss is to be above $1.34, if not $1.35. Similarly, the take-profit is to start from $1.30 downside.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    I do not see any trend down, honestly, even a bit down, even a very nascent movement. When I am writing this, the price in the GBP-USD instrument sits at 1.33 USD and does no even try to move anywhere. This can go both downside and upside with an almost equal probability during today.

If to sell now, the stop-loss is to be above $1.34, if not $1.35. Similarly, the take-profit is to start from $1.30 downside.
    Now these days you will need to know that market is move high volatility and its does not follow any trend for long. Today you can market is go more down side and its hit my take profit point because its a clear breakout of market trend. my take profit point is hit because at that point we can clearly see that POUND is going to down side.

Screenshot_3.png

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Eurgbp is reached its resistance level and now its start to move down side which is a good opportunity for me to enter into a short trade. I sell it price 0.8645 and set the take profit at 0.8605 where the support of H4 time frame. MTF is show down trend and price is also go below the moving average which is a good sign to enter into a sell trade.
    Screenshot_5.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Eurgbp is reached its resistance level and now its start to move down side which is a good opportunity for me to enter into a short trade. I sell it price 0.8645 and set the take profit at 0.8605 where the support of H4 time frame. MTF is show down trend and price is also go below the moving average which is a good sign to enter into a sell trade.
    From the look of this chart I see this pair trending strongly in the bullish direction. It will be bad trading against the trend but on the other side when market touches a resistance line, we can take the risk of making reversal trade. The moving average you use can be supportive but if it was me I would have waited for a confirmed breakout of that moving average before following a sell trade. Nevertheless I wish you success in this trade and hope at the end it results to profits for you.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    From the look of this chart I see this pair trending strongly in the bullish direction. It will be bad trading against the trend but on the other side when market touches a resistance line, we can take the risk of making reversal trade. The moving average you use can be supportive but if it was me I would have waited for a confirmed breakout of that moving average before following a sell trade. Nevertheless I wish you success in this trade and hope at the end it results to profits for you.
    Some time we are not think same because I see that this pair is weak and its definitely go to down side but I am wrong and a sudden impact is come which is move this pair to upside. When I trade then its clearly see that this pair is start to move down side but after some time this pair is totally changed its trend which is surprise for me.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    AUDUSD price is bounce from the daily support today and you can see its clearly move start to upside direction that is reason I open a buy trade on it with target near the daily resistance price level. Its show some weakness but overall its trend is still bullish because MFI is still show the upside movement of this pair that is reason I open a buy trade on it.
    Screenshot_7.jpg

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    MFI and RSI both are show the downtrend of Pound and last day a big down side movement is make on this pair because of brexit deal. I think its go more down because of brexit and now I think its good idea to open a sell on it today because its show weakness and its best opportunity to enter into a short trade on it and I hope its give me good pips profit.
    Screenshot_1.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    No doubt the pounds have been very weak and there are still strong indications it will continue to move this way. The brexit have really affected this pair and most investors will be be disappointed to what is playing out. From your chart I think it's still a good one to join the bearish trade now but I think the stop loss is too tight. Gbpusd always have a way of creating fake breakout most times and this fake breakout can equally touch our your stop loss.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast