mao COPYFX JOURNALS - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: mao COPYFX JOURNALS

  1. #1
    Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,263
    Promo (¢)
    4,483
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41

    mao COPYFX JOURNALS

    Trader: mao https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...406.1548240601
    Forum nickname: mao
    Account number: 5270510
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:2000
    Funds: 101.00 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...406.1548240601

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 23 January 2019 12:59:35
    Started on: 23 January 2019 12:59:35
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 10 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,263
    Promo (¢)
    4,483
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    My yesterday trade is still run with some pips profit and you can see market is now move in my favor and its possible target towards the upside is 0.9995 level. Its bounce from the H4 support area and MFI is show uptrend and RSI is also show the uptrend for this instrument. Its price is also above the moving average and all these things are favor in uptrend and its good to buy it with target of H4 resistance area 0.9995 area.

    Screenshot_8.jpg

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Rookie nadezhda84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,103
    Promo (¢)
    1,860
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 118
    Seems like you have a good money management in your account.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,263
    Promo (¢)
    4,483
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Seems like you have a good money management in your account.
    This is important for traders to follow the good money management in trading because without good money management traders will never make money from forex trading. I lose my money when I take high risk on my bonus trading account but now I open a cent account to trade with care and low risk then its possible for me to make money from trading with low risk.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Rookie Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    6,523
    Promo (¢)
    6,720
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    This is important for traders to follow the good money management in trading because without good money management traders will never make money from forex trading. I lose my money when I take high risk on my bonus trading account but now I open a cent account to trade with care and low risk then its possible for me to make money from trading with low risk.
    The money and risk management is crucial to the success of traders, we can not trade for long before we will lose all our capital when we don't apply the money and risk management to our trades. I believe you have learned your lesson by now, you have lost and you knew the reason why you lost the money, it has to be corrected in your next trades. Mind you, emotion will still fight back, it will tempt you to use higher risk again, you have to win it with discipline.

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,263
    Promo (¢)
    4,483
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The money and risk management is crucial to the success of traders, we can not trade for long before we will lose all our capital when we don't apply the money and risk management to our trades. I believe you have learned your lesson by now, you have lost and you knew the reason why you lost the money, it has to be corrected in your next trades. Mind you, emotion will still fight back, it will tempt you to use higher risk again, you have to win it with discipline.
    Yeah I know the reason of my losses and mostly traders are lose their money when they are hurry in making money and they are not work with patience in trading. we will need to know that traders success is possible only if they are work with patience and without patience this is never possible to earn money from forex trading.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,263
    Promo (¢)
    4,483
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Now GBP/USD is breakout the today's low and seems to be move more down side and this is good opportunity for us to enter into a short trade at this point and we can make good profit. I enter now a short trade on pound and wait for hit my target. Today its look very bearish that is reason I take risk on it after its breakout the previous day low price level.

    Screenshot_14.jpg

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Rookie nadezhda84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,103
    Promo (¢)
    1,860
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 118
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    Today its look very bearish that is reason I take risk on it after its breakout the previous day low price level.

    Screenshot_14.jpg

    Why do you trade right after the news?


    The GBP/USD trading instrument was bearish then, but now it is quite and quite bullish. Strong USD this week somehow saves this pair from a rally, because in other instruments with GBP the bullish movements are a way stronger presently.

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,543
    Promo (¢)
    3,500
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 24
    You must wait for confirmation of market trend then you can earn good money but you are too hurry in trading that is reason you are lose some trades. you must focus market movement and if any news are comes then avoid to trade and trade on low volatility pairs. Now these days its better for us to avoid trade on GBP/USD because its not follow any trend and move with high volatility because of Brexit.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Rookie ict2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,047
    Promo (¢)
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    You must wait for confirmation of market trend then you can earn good money but you are too hurry in trading that is reason you are lose some trades. you must focus market movement and if any news are comes then avoid to trade and trade on low volatility pairs. Now these days its better for us to avoid trade on GBP/USD because its not follow any trend and move with high volatility because of Brexit.
    You catch fine guys, It is our main disease of every loser. Very easily market movement convince us to make a trade but while a trend is not clear so easy our trade goes against us. We should follow a signal that gives us a maximum positive report. What behave I observe in GBPUSD that is not good, no stability I found there though I hold a buy order and hope the pair will touch 1.3000+. Let's see what will happen on coming Monday.

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,264
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    Scalping is never be a good trading strategy because scalping is most risky way of trading and without use high accuracy trading strategy traders cannot make money. I see your trades and mostly time you are face loss becasue you are not enter and exit from a trade on time. Traders must focus on their learning because without learning their success is never possible.

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •