What is the benefit of trading Islamic account and what is swap ?

Thread: What is the benefit of trading Islamic account and what is swap ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Question What is the benefit of trading Islamic account and what is swap ?

I see mostly add form the broker that they offer Islamic account and swap trading so i want to know form the professional trader what is the main benefit of the Islamic trading account and secondly what is sawp and what is it's benefit form the trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well I haven't have the luxury of trading in an Islamic account but it is stated that an Islamic account holder would enjoy free swaps meaning that you wouldn't be charged a dime for leaving your positions over night, which i must confess is a big deal and advantage, i also heard that you wouldn't be charged a dime for transfer of fund, well if your a Muslim there's no harm in giving it a trial.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Yes
    This is, of course, became every broker cares where the number of Muslims in the world will be almost 2 billion
    Most Arab Gulf states are Muslims who are rich and have financial surpluses and forex trading attractive to them, especially if the Islamic accounts[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    say love because I no longer need to spend my time in front of the monitor to monitor my trading account because there is control my ie provider PAMM account, the reason I do not like PAMM trader is probably good if it already provide sufficient profit, if I choose the wrong PAMM then I will lose my money because PAMM account is not good but it can be minimized by carefully selecting the PAMM

Not allowed!