clifton trading journal (color stochastic )
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: clifton trading journal (color stochastic )

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

clifton trading journal (color stochastic )

Type of CopyFX account Trader
    Name of CopyFX Trader princesss
    Account number 5270110
    Account type CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Account currency USD
    Leverage 1 : 2000

I use simple color stochastic trading strategy in trading that is based on the market oversold and overbought trading method and its also easy to follow this strategy in trading because red color below the 20 level is show oversold market price and but is best option at this level but we must open a buy trade after see that color stochastic is start to move upside. 80 level is show market overbought price level and color stochastic is show blue color at this point. There we can open a sell trade after color stochastic is start to move down side.
    Its simple see above 80 and buy below 20. red color of stochastic for buy and blue color for sell.

Screenshot_35.jpg

In this below thread you can get further information about this strategy.

https://forum.roboforex.com/threads/...ld-overbought)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    222.jpg
    Yesterday I see Usdjpy is oversold condition and market is show upward movement and I open a trade at 109.60 with stop loss 109.50 and take profit is 109.80 level but this pair is move very tight range yesterday that is reason today then my stop loss is hit. Its a bad experience but next tie I will trade on that pair which is move some movement.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    it is little bit different from real stochastic so i think you should use real as well, but in your mention chart line was just near to cross, it is not crossed sometime market shows this condition and after that it go to straight, so wait until it make a clear crossover then place order, no doubt we waste some pips but clear signal is more better in confusion we can lose here

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    it is little bit different from real stochastic so i think you should use real as well, but in your mention chart line was just near to cross, it is not crossed sometime market shows this condition and after that it go to straight, so wait until it make a clear crossover then place order, no doubt we waste some pips but clear signal is more better in confusion we can lose here
    My trade is rum some pips up to 5 to 6 hours but unfortunately market is move very slow an silent yesterday that is reason I cannot get target but next time I must care about it and enter into trade after get more clear signals of color stochastic and then enter into a trade.

I open another trade today on gold because Gold price is show oversold condition and color stochastic start to move down side from 80 level which is sign of its downward movement. This is best idea to enter into a short trade on gold because its show weakness and take profit is set at 1272 level because I expect today the price of Gold is breakout the low price level and make a new low today.
    222.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Welcome Clifton to the trading journal section. It's good to have a journal of your own where you can run your analysis and look to carry every trade you make on record. This will improve you as you look forward to grow. Your strategy is simple and understandable and I think it will be good if you work for this trade and maintain a good patience in forex. My advise for you when you are trading the overbought and over sold level, should be that you wait for a good reversal candle to form before taking a trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Welcome Clifton to the trading journal section. It's good to have a journal of your own where you can run your analysis and look to carry every trade you make on record. This will improve you as you look forward to grow. Your strategy is simple and understandable and I think it will be good if you work for this trade and maintain a good patience in forex. My advise for you when you are trading the overbought and over sold level, should be that you wait for a good reversal candle to form before taking a trade.
    You are right we always need to trade with our own analysis and I love to trade with color stochastic which is give me best and low risky trades that are help me to gain daily basis good money from forex trading. Today I open a trade on Pound at 1.3142 with stop loss at 1.3125 and take profit point is 1.3200 level because its show oversold price condition and I think its trnd is still bullish from last week.

Screenshot_2.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I will do another trade on usdjpy which is show a bearish divergence and also its price is looks oversold which is give us good opportunity to go short on this pair. Its price is 109.40 and I place 20 pips stop loss and my take profit is 35 pips. Its a good risk and reward ratio and I hope this trade is close with good profit.

Screenshot_13.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    GBO/USD is make a big movement yesterday because of brexit but today its show some positive sign to move upward direction and I think this is good opportunity for us to go long on it because color stochastic is show its oversold condition and now color stochastic is start to move upside which is good sign to enter a long trade on it and my target is 1.3170 on it for today.

cliii.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Its good to follow the market trend with this color stochastic indicator but you must use higher time frames in trading with this trading strategy because lower time frames are nt give you high accuracy in trading. You can make big profit on forex only if you are use big investment on your trading and then you can make easily good profit from forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by geng View Post
    Its good to follow the market trend with this color stochastic indicator but you must use higher time frames in trading with this trading strategy because lower time frames are nt give you high accuracy in trading. You can make big profit on forex only if you are use big investment on your trading and then you can make easily good profit from forex market.
    I do not like to use higher time frames because they are high risky for us that is reason I always use the lower time frames to enter into a trade with low risk.
    Today I see that CAD is bounce from low price and also show the oversold trading condition that is reason its good open a long trade on it and I take 1:1 risk and reward ratio in this trade.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast