clifton trading journal (color stochastic ) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: clifton trading journal (color stochastic )

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

clifton trading journal (color stochastic )

Type of CopyFX account Trader
    Name of CopyFX Trader princesss
    Account number 5270110
    Account type CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Account currency USD
    Leverage 1 : 2000

I use simple color stochastic trading strategy in trading that is based on the market oversold and overbought trading method and its also easy to follow this strategy in trading because red color below the 20 level is show oversold market price and but is best option at this level but we must open a buy trade after see that color stochastic is start to move upside. 80 level is show market overbought price level and color stochastic is show blue color at this point. There we can open a sell trade after color stochastic is start to move down side.
    Its simple see above 80 and buy below 20. red color of stochastic for buy and blue color for sell.

Attachment 27435

In this below thread you can get further information about this strategy.

https://forum.roboforex.com/threads/...ld-overbought)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Today GBP is breakout the low level again and from this week start this instrument is start to move down side and now its the best opportunity for us to go short on it because its show weakness and must go more down side today.color stochastic is also show the down side movement you can see its start down side near the 80 level. I think its must go towards the level 1.2800 now and today its price is must touch the level 1.2850 which is my take profit point for today.
    Screenshot_4.jpg

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by clifton View Post
    Today GBP is breakout the low level again and from this week start this instrument is start to move down side and now its the best opportunity for us to go short on it because its show weakness and must go more down side today.color stochastic is also show the down side movement you can see its start down side near the 80 level. I think its must go towards the level 1.2800 now and today its price is must touch the level 1.2850 which is my take profit point for today.
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    yeah your analysis are good and I also think same that its price is must go further because its looks week and its fail to breakout the level 1.3000 again. That is show its weakness and we have good chance now to enter into a short trade on it. You must make a strong plan for enter into a profitable trade because your earning is possible only if you are trade with patience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 101
    its must go towards the level 1.2800

You are pretty much risky. GBP-USD is at a very neutral price level now and it can go either downside or upside -- the probabilities are very similar. I would say that a long-term expectation is upside, but this has little to do with your time-frame. Your chances with this particular trade are close to 50-50%.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    You are pretty much risky. GBP-USD is at a very neutral price level now and it can go either downside or upside -- the probabilities are very similar. I would say that a long-term expectation is upside, but this has little to do with your time-frame. Your chances with this particular trade are close to 50-50%.
    Its fail to breakout upside that is reason its do not move more upside. Its good to short on it with stop loss above the 1.3000 and take profit is 1.2800.

I open a short trade on XAUUSD because you can see color stochastic is show overbought and its fail to go its previous high price level and looks weak at this point and its good idea to enter a short trade at current price and stop loss above the Friday high price level and take profit is below the 1300 price level because a big down side movement is come on it.

Screenshot_20.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 139
    Given: 68
    I open a short trade on XAUUSD because you can see color stochastic is show overbought and its fail to go its previous high price level and looks weak at this point and its good idea to enter a short trade at current price and stop loss above the Friday high price level and take profit is below the 1300 price level because a big down side movement is come on it.
    It's high time for gold to move down especially on a short term level. And target can be up to the level 1304. It's failure to break past higher lows on the h4 time frame shows a strong indication that a short term sell will be a good bargain.. By deciding to follow the sell option, we must make sure stop loss are set at the very standard of above the higher lows as we watch what it's movement will turn out to become.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    It's high time for gold to move down especially on a short term level. And target can be up to the level 1304. It's failure to break past higher lows on the h4 time frame shows a strong indication that a short term sell will be a good bargain.. By deciding to follow the sell option, we must make sure stop loss are set at the very standard of above the higher lows as we watch what it's movement will turn out to become.
    You are right that gold is start to move down but I do not take more risk on it because Monday is always surprise us and I close my trades earlier today.
    I do some trade on my forum bounce account and some trade are done on my real account which is give me nice profit today and these trades are give me good profit today.

Screenshot_28.jpg

Screenshot_29.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    You are doing well on your trades and its good for you to take only small risk on your trades. Its good to take small risk in your every trade becasue when you are take big risk in your trades you will definitely lose your money. Your success is possible only if you are follow the market trend with higher time frames in trading and you must use tight stop loss in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 9
    Its fail to breakout upside that is reason its do not move more upside. Its good to short on it with stop loss above the 1.3000 and take profit is 1.2800.

Screenshot_20.jpg
    yesterday's Gold movement was quite successful in responding to the previous bullish signal, the price moved up even though it was near the price resistance area then dropped, so the point is sideway yesterday's movement, and opportunities for today still buy, and price increases have occurred from morning to afternoon there is resistance from the sellers, be careful who wants to buy Gold

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 23
    Color stochastic is good for trade but you must focus on make effective trading plans and use higher time frames on your trading because I see many time you are trade with lower time frames and lose your money. If you are focus to use higher time frames in trading you will definitely get good trading signals be able to make money from this business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 9

Screenshot_20.jpg
    It turned out that Gold yesterday moved according to predictions, the price managed to correct one of the supports I marked, then rebounded and moved up, the strengthening rose exactly as in the GJ pair, strong bullish, in the gold range up to 180 pips, and the price managed to breakout again resistance area,

So the opportunity for today is for Gold, because the bullish trend is very strong, so we should just focus on the possibility of a buy signal, if according to me there is a possibility of a movement opportunity for today at Gold like this, the price corrects to the trendline area, then rebounds RBR,

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast