clifton trading journal (color stochastic ) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: clifton trading journal (color stochastic )

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

clifton trading journal (color stochastic )

Type of CopyFX account Trader
    Name of CopyFX Trader princesss
    Account number 5270110
    Account type CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Account currency USD
    Leverage 1 : 2000

I use simple color stochastic trading strategy in trading that is based on the market oversold and overbought trading method and its also easy to follow this strategy in trading because red color below the 20 level is show oversold market price and but is best option at this level but we must open a buy trade after see that color stochastic is start to move upside. 80 level is show market overbought price level and color stochastic is show blue color at this point. There we can open a sell trade after color stochastic is start to move down side.
    Its simple see above 80 and buy below 20. red color of stochastic for buy and blue color for sell.

Attachment 27435

In this below thread you can get further information about this strategy.

https://forum.roboforex.com/threads/...ld-overbought)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    trading with the minimum risk is good and also trading with the trend and candlesticks are good and so the trading will be more effective and more profitable and so the trader will be able to trade with high percentage of success and he will be able to make consistent profits from the market and will trade with low risk mostly in all time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with the minimum risk is good and also trading with the trend and candlesticks are good and so the trading will be more effective and more profitable and so the trader will be able to trade with high percentage of success and he will be able to make consistent profits from the market and will trade with low risk mostly in all time.
    Yeah I know to follow the market trend is really important for all of us and I understand that how much important for traders to follow the trend in this business. I use a indicator which is give us best and low risky trades and use color stochastic we will find best oversold and overbought trading levels and to follow these levels we will definitely get good profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by clifton View Post
    Yeah I know to follow the market trend is really important for all of us and I understand that how much important for traders to follow the trend in this business. I use a indicator which is give us best and low risky trades and use color stochastic we will find best oversold and overbought trading levels and to follow these levels we will definitely get good profit.
    You just need to follow your trading strategy with patience because you will never make profit until you will work with planning. You just use color stochastic with your own way and do not focus on the other peoples opinion because this your journal and if you are follow the others then you will never learn that how to trade on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    i like having the stochastics on every of my trading window. though it is not my major indicator, it acts as a guide. i use it to know the strenght of the pair i am trading. though the trade will end up flowing with the trend but the stochastics helps me with understanding the zig zag pattern of price. at times it also helps me to know where best to enter or exit a trade. this is especially when adding positions to an already existing trade. like you said OP, it works better on smaller time frames but if you get used to it enough you will be able to use it on larger time frames also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypips! View Post
    i like having the stochastics on every of my trading window. though it is not my major indicator, it acts as a guide. i use it to know the strenght of the pair i am trading. though the trade will end up flowing with the trend but the stochastics helps me with understanding the zig zag pattern of price. at times it also helps me to know where best to enter or exit a trade. this is especially when adding positions to an already existing trade. like you said OP, it works better on smaller time frames but if you get used to it enough you will be able to use it on larger time frames also.
    tr
    If you want to earn money from forex then you must focus on use higher time frames on your trades because lower time frames are never give you good result in trading. Color stochastic is a good indicator which is help you to identify the market trend and make easy for you to identify the market trend. If you will focus on your learning then every thing is easy for you in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    my last trade on gold and usdcad is not good and i will face loss but now i will care while a trade.
    Screenshot_4.jpg

No i open a trade on Eur/gbp which is show over bought condition and color stochastic give me good sell signal and I enter in a short on it.
    I also see the gbp/chf is show oversold and I open a buy trade on it and also seems that Pound is strong and this is good opportunity to earn profit from this trade.

Screenshot_11.jpg
    Screenshot_12.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

my last trade on gold and usdcad is not good and i will face loss but now i will care while a trade.
    Screenshot_4.jpg

No i open a trade on Eur/gbp which is show over bought condition and color stochastic give me good sell signal and I enter in a short on it.
    Screenshot_11.jpg
    I also see the gbp/chf is show oversold and I open a buy trade on it and also seems that Pound is strong and this is good opportunity to earn profit from this trade.

Screenshot_12.jpg

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Its a good trading strategy to use stochastic indicator in trading because use indicators in trading this is easy for traders to earn money and use the color stochastic indicator we will identify the market trend easily. This trading strategy is depend on the over sold and over bought trading methods then its easy for traders to earn money but use this trading strategy you must focus on your learning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by edy View Post
    Its a good trading strategy to use stochastic indicator in trading because use indicators in trading this is easy for traders to earn money and use the color stochastic indicator we will identify the market trend easily. This trading strategy is depend on the over sold and over bought trading methods then its easy for traders to earn money but use this trading strategy you must focus on your learning.
    Yeah stochastic is good indicator and its definitely good for me to use in trading because Its easy for me to follow this trading strategy and now these days I use higher time frames like daily which are give me more accuracy in trading.
    I open a short trade on AUDUSD which is give me a good short opportunity because its move within tight range from last week and its possible today its market is go down towards the 0.7030 price level.

Screenshot_3.jpg

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Its better for you to focus on news also because you are enter a good trade but yu are ignore the power of news. On Friday many news are comes which can change the trend of market that is you you are lose your money. Its better for traders to stay away from trading when any big news are comes because news time market is never follow its trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    One of the best i see is to have a trading journal of your own so as to be self reliant but this stochastic is different from the real one and i think you can make use of a real for compare and contrast.I like your strategy and am sure its going to work fine but try to use higher time frame because smaller time frames are always full of confusion.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast