abhil copyfx trading journal ( Scalping, Price action ) - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 95

Thread: abhil copyfx trading journal ( Scalping, Price action )

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,004
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11

    abhil copyfx trading journal ( Scalping, Price action )

    Trader: abhlish https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...351.1547544643
    Forum nickname: abhil
    Account number: 20022305
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:2000
    Funds: 102.80 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...351.1547544643

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 15 January 2019 11:40:07
    Started on: 15 January 2019 11:40:06
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 15 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks


    Not allowed!
    Last edited by abhil; 01-28-2019 at 08:40 PM. Reason: add signature

  2. #81
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,606
    Promo (¢)
    10,800
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by abhil View Post
    Today I open a trade on gold in which I place a buying order because you can see on the below chart the price of gold is not breakout the daily low from last two days which is give us a sign of its some bullish movement and stop loss is place below the 1294.00 price which is safe for me and I hope this trade is give me good result at the end.

    Attachment 29259
    Gold is still bullish for now, but the current price is not really suitable for buying because I believe that the price would have to come downward as to be able to get the price at the right level which would reduce the risks associated with trading it. So it is very important that we wait for the price to start retracing some of the points it took when it got to the are where it is right now. The best level to buy the precious metal is to wait for the price to come towards the support level which is at the 1292 and start buying it from there.

    Not allowed!

  3. #82
    Registered user mexima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Promo (¢)
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    One thing I know about the buying of gold is that the gold asset is going up, but I fear for some corrections before it gets up again. I expect to be buying this asset till it now gets to 1312, that was the starting point who made the asset to rise the last time it rose so much. I guess the time is repeating itself, more pips could be captured if we are patient with the buying of this asset at this time.
    i think market has move enough for this week and big fishes has done making profit but that is the time for the local trader to made good profit and market will remain on side way to 1303 to 1290 level how ever there is not any good and high impact news as well so there is no any chance for great move .

    Not allowed!

  4. #83
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,357
    Promo (¢)
    3,825
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Gold cannot keep buying because at some point it will lose the momentum, I have not been trading gold lately, but I have known it to trend and also move in a range for a day or two before the trend resumes, when we trade gold, we should watch out for what is happening to the dollar index because it has great correlation that we are going to find very useful when analysing the commodity.

    Not allowed!

  5. #84
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,606
    Promo (¢)
    10,800
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by sitinof View Post
    Scalp trading is awesome.

    Price action trading is awesome.

    But when you combine both?

    Well then you can use price action to scalp 1, 5, and 15 minute charts with ease.
    Scalping is really dangerous and stressful when you have no good trading experience and knowledge about how to start trading using these small time frames and that is why so many novice forex traders have lost their huge amount of money because they started using this trading method which requires a great deal of learning and developing good trading skills, and because they are in the hurry to start earning then they ended up not investing enough time into learning how to trade the forex market which lead to series of losses. So be very careful when you are desiring to start using this kind of trading method because it is not what it looks like that it sounds.

    Not allowed!

  6. #85
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    16
    Promo (¢)
    725
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abhil View Post
    Trader: abhlish https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...351.1547544643
    Forum nickname: abhil
    Account number: 20022305
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:2000
    Funds: 102.80 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...351.1547544643

    Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 15 January 2019 11:40:07
    Started on: 15 January 2019 11:40:06
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 15 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

    I don't think sclaping style is suitable for beginner traders because the risks we face are very high, we need precision in determining partners, we need to understand extra about the candle sticks to do that ... can you detail or simplify your strategies to be easy to understand

    Not allowed!

  7. #86
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,357
    Promo (¢)
    3,825
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Scalping style is suitable for any category of traders who have learnt this business and wants to trade the live account, I must also admit that scalping is quite tough, you need a strong mental attitude to understand the strategy you plan to scalp through ad also have discipline to hold yourself From trading when the strategy did not authorise you to take any action. Everything boils down to discipline.

    Not allowed!

  8. #87
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,004
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Scalping style is suitable for any category of traders who have learnt this business and wants to trade the live account, I must also admit that scalping is quite tough, you need a strong mental attitude to understand the strategy you plan to scalp through ad also have discipline to hold yourself From trading when the strategy did not authorise you to take any action. Everything boils down to discipline.
    Scalping is good when market is move tight range and its movement with side ways trend. Mostly time monday is the best day for scalping because market is move very silent and within tight range on that range. that type of market is best for us for scalping.

    I share my last few trades which are close with good profit and my last week trade is also give me good profit. I trade on Gold which is show weakness last weak and breakout the previous week low price which is give me good selling trade and I make a big profit with it.
    Screenshot_2.jpg

    Not allowed!

  9. #88
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,606
    Promo (¢)
    10,800
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Scalping is not for everyone and we do not really have to start scalping whenever we are not willing to start learning what it means to become a scalper because there are a lot of learning progress and good trading skills which we must first develop in order to become good scalpers. we should make sure that we are always reducing the risks through making sure that we are entering the forex market with the adequate trading lots which means that risking small should be our paramount aim and not about making huge amount of money but being able to execute right trades.

    Not allowed!

  10. #89
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,357
    Promo (¢)
    3,825
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    There are Forex Traders who can conveniently handle the challenges that scalping brings while there are those who may not be able to help themselves, the success of the scalping strategy is going to largely depend on discipline, anyone that has discipline can succeed in Forex Market, regardless of the things that others believe. Scalping can be quite profitable when we do it well.

    Not allowed!

  11. #90
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,004
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Scalping is not for everyone and we do not really have to start scalping whenever we are not willing to start learning what it means to become a scalper because there are a lot of learning progress and good trading skills which we must first develop in order to become good scalpers. we should make sure that we are always reducing the risks through making sure that we are entering the forex market with the adequate trading lots which means that risking small should be our paramount aim and not about making huge amount of money but being able to execute right trades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    There are Forex Traders who can conveniently handle the challenges that scalping brings while there are those who may not be able to help themselves, the success of the scalping strategy is going to largely depend on discipline, anyone that has discipline can succeed in Forex Market, regardless of the things that others believe. Scalping can be quite profitable when we do it well.
    You will need work hard then every thing is possible for you. Every one is learn first this business earning strategies then they are start work on it. If you will work hard and focus on your learning and practice then you can also do work with scalping easily.

    Yeah traders must need trade with full concentrate and focus on some key points when they are work with scalping trading method otherwise they will never earn money from this business. Discipline is important for every traders and they cannot make money without follow it.


    following are my few trades on this week which are give me some profit and I will happy with it.

    Screenshot_5.png

    Not allowed!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •