abhil copyfx trading journal ( Scalping, Price action ) - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: abhil copyfx trading journal ( Scalping, Price action )

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11

abhil copyfx trading journal ( Scalping, Price action )

Trader: abhlish https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...351.1547544643
    Forum nickname: abhil
    Account number: 20022305
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:2000
    Funds: 102.80 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...351.1547544643

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 15 January 2019 11:40:07
    Started on: 15 January 2019 11:40:06
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 15 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Not allowed!
    Last edited by abhil; 01-28-2019 at 08:40 PM. Reason: add signature

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I will call the pair a falling knife for now and if I am about to take trade on such pair then I will be looking forward to sell it. On the daily chart, I have been able to have seen that the support is so much far away, but in accordance to my trading strategy, I don't have any signal to trade on the pair, so it is not on my watch list. However, it is a good pair to scalp on.
    Yeah its fall but you can see a bounce is also occur on it. I expect the bounce from the level f 1.2935 to 1.2925 level but unfortunately after the news market is more fall but after fall its start to move upside direction.
    Today I open a new trade on Euro because its fail to go below the 1.1330 level which is good sign for bulls and I open a long trade on it at the point of 1.1340 and place the stop loss below today low point and TP is open.

Screenshot_16.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    price action is the best trading strategy to follow in trading but i see you are lose your money because of scalping. You must take small risk while you are trade with scalping and avoid to trade at news time because news time you cannot find the good and profitable trades. You can make money only when you are trade with care and use low risk trading methods in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    price action is the best trading strategy to follow in trading but i see you are lose your money because of scalping. You must take small risk while you are trade with scalping and avoid to trade at news time because news time you cannot find the good and profitable trades. You can make money only when you are trade with care and use low risk trading methods in trading.
    Forex earning is not easy because a single mistake is lead us towards the loss. I trade when high impact news are comes and this market is change its trend and I will lose my money. I make mistake that I do not watch the news that is reason a sudden impact of news on this market is move this market against me and I will face loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by abhil View Post
    I think gbpusd is now find support which point is its previous breakout and you can see in the chart market of Pound is possibly move to upside direction and again cross the 1.3100 price level. Its a good low risky trade for us to enter into a short trade on Pound and make some good pips profit on it. I think its best time to enter a short above the 1.2930 with target above the 1.3100 level.
    Attachment 27959
    quite disappointing yes GU pair movements last Friday compared with Thursday time, the range is not bad when compared to Friday, because the GU movement yesterday there was no valid breakout against the daily resistance area, then according to me GU opportunities for Monday tomorrow are bearish

we can focus our views on the resistance area 1.29913 and its surroundings as a point of possibility to pullback prices and there will be a chance for a rebound to move bearish, although I am somewhat doubtful that the GU decline will be significant, but there is no valid bullish opportunity yet,
    GBPUSDH1-10.png

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by zank haidar View Post
    quite disappointing yes GU pair movements last Friday compared with Thursday time, the range is not bad when compared to Friday, because the GU movement yesterday there was no valid breakout against the daily resistance area, then according to me GU opportunities for Monday tomorrow are bearish

we can focus our views on the resistance area 1.29913 and its surroundings as a point of possibility to pullback prices and there will be a chance for a rebound to move bearish, although I am somewhat doubtful that the GU decline will be significant, but there is no valid bullish opportunity yet,
    GBPUSDH1-10.png
    I make a wrong trade and some time this thing is happen but you are right now the GBP trend is bearish because its fail to go above the 1.13000 price level and this thing is show us weakness of this pair that is reason its a good idea to go short on this pair with target below the 1.2850 price level and I also enter a short trade on it when I find a opportunity on it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    I make a wrong trade and some time this thing is happen but you are right now the GBP trend is bearish because its fail to go above the 1.13000 price level and this thing is show us weakness of this pair that is reason its a good idea to go short on this pair with target below the 1.2850 price level and I also enter a short trade on it when I find a opportunity on it.
    Gbp all looks to go down and I think it is the best trading decision any trader will look to take. Am looking at a sell open position on pounds as I have strong feeling they this bearish movement will still continue to head down. I think a better stop loss will be perfectly situated at the 1.3000 level while we target for a successful sell trade. I am on this trade and I do hope that more bearish movement continues this week because that's how am seeing this pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Gbp all looks to go down and I think it is the best trading decision any trader will look to take. Am looking at a sell open position on pounds as I have strong feeling they this bearish movement will still continue to head down. I think a better stop loss will be perfectly situated at the 1.3000 level while we target for a successful sell trade. I am on this trade and I do hope that more bearish movement continues this week because that's how am seeing this pair.
    Yeah its good to open a sell trade on it and now its goes below the 1.2900 level that is reason Its good now to trade short on this pair and place the stop loss previous day high price level. I also see opportunity on USDCAD which is breakout upside and you can see its breakout its previous week high price level and its good for us to enter into a long trade on it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yeah its fall but you can see a bounce is also occur on it. I expect the bounce from the level f 1.2935 to 1.2925 level but unfortunately after the news market is more fall but after fall its start to move upside direction.
    Today I open a new trade on Euro because its fail to go below the 1.1330 level which is good sign for bulls and I open a long trade on it at the point of 1.1340 and place the stop loss below today low point and TP is open.

Screenshot_16.jpg
    yesterday the EU price movement failed to breakout the support area, then the price moved bullish, until there was a daily resistance breakout but rejected final results, the EU opportunity for today according to me was a sell bias, seen prices tried to rise again, but were held back by the daily resistance area yesterday, and slowly moving down,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by zank haidar View Post
    yesterday the EU price movement failed to breakout the support area, then the price moved bullish, until there was a daily resistance breakout but rejected final results, the EU opportunity for today according to me was a sell bias, seen prices tried to rise again, but were held back by the daily resistance area yesterday, and slowly moving down,
    We cannot say its earlier because any thing is happen so until we are get any clear direction its better for us do not trade on it. You can see one day euro is goes up and the other days its go down side that is reason this is very risky business and we must care while we are trade on this market and always choose stop loss for your trades to protect your money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the signal to GU is actually still bearish, but for the past 2 days dominated by resistance from the buyer, it just so happens that it means a moment of correction for GU, because there is no daily resistance area broken out, yesterday's bullish movement rejected, then today's opportunity is still bearish the price has managed to break support weekly and daily

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast