abhil copyfx trading journal ( Scalping, Price action )
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: abhil copyfx trading journal ( Scalping, Price action )

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11

abhil copyfx trading journal ( Scalping, Price action )

Trader: abhlish https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...351.1547544643
    Forum nickname: abhil
    Account number: 20022305
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:2000
    Funds: 102.80 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...351.1547544643

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 15 January 2019 11:40:07
    Started on: 15 January 2019 11:40:06
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 15 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Not allowed!
    Last edited by abhil; 01-28-2019 at 08:40 PM. Reason: add signature

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Today the gold is seems to be find the support that is reason its good to buy gold is good idea for today. I see that chart are show me double bottom at today low price that is reason I open a buy trade on it. First I want to open .05 lot size but then I close it and open .05 lot size trade because .50 is big risk with only one hundred dollar investment. Now gold is start to move my favor lets see how these trades are fold.

021555.jpg

44343.jpg

Screenshot_40.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by abhil View Post
    Today the gold is seems to be find the support that is reason its good to buy gold is good idea for today. I see that chart are show me double bottom at today low price that is reason I open a buy trade on it. First I want to open .05 lot size but then I close it and open .05 lot size trade because .50 is big risk with only one hundred dollar investment. Now gold is start to move my favor lets see how these trades are fold.

021555.jpg

44343.jpg

Screenshot_40.jpg
    Good evening dear abhil and very happy to see your trading history and always hope you earn more profit from Forex market and always share your experience, proper market analysis and update your valuable trading journal for us because it's really helpful for us. I always afraid to trade in Gold because I think Gold analysis very difficult and Gold trading very risk for me. Yes it's true everybody should follow risk management and follow good money management to protect their invest and account both other wise simple mistake can bring big loss and margin call both. Best of luck abhil. Thank you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by jakir0079 View Post
    Good evening dear abhil and very happy to see your trading history and always hope you earn more profit from Forex market and always share your experience, proper market analysis and update your valuable trading journal for us because it's really helpful for us. I always afraid to trade in Gold because I think Gold analysis very difficult and Gold trading very risk for me. Yes it's true everybody should follow risk management and follow good money management to protect their invest and account both other wise simple mistake can bring big loss and margin call both. Best of luck abhil. Thank you.
    If you are concentrate only one pair then its reasy for you to analsysis of that pair. If you like to trade with gold then spend your time to see its chart then you will understand it better. I must share my analysis but now these days I have limtied time that is reason I do not concentrate on trading. Your words are helpful for me also to start a good career on forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Well yeah, concentrating on a single pair and analyze that will be good but we also need to know that there are many conditions where some pairs will affect other pairs too. I believe what you currently need to do will be to understand the correlations of the pairs. While it might add up your work load, this is also for the protection of your own current trading account. Well, whether you will accept it or not is up to you though.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well yeah, concentrating on a single pair and analyze that will be good but we also need to know that there are many conditions where some pairs will affect other pairs too. I believe what you currently need to do will be to understand the correlations of the pairs. While it might add up your work load, this is also for the protection of your own current trading account. Well, whether you will accept it or not is up to you though.
    yeah its good to trade only one pair but if we will get more opportunities then we will never miss that opportunity. I focus on Pound, Euro and Gold because these pairs analysis are easy for me and when ever I will get opportunity then I will trade and make money from trade on it. I must follow your suggestion and focus only one pair for get better result in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Today I do some trades on GBP/USD, EUR/USD and XAU/USD on their breakout but unfortunately these traders are not going well which is reason I close them and specially GBP/USD trade which is going worse with me and I lose some money with trade with it but I must care next next and trade with care on these all pair and must take only small risk in trading.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by abhil View Post
    Today I do some trades on GBP/USD, EUR/USD and XAU/USD on their breakout but unfortunately these traders are not going well which is reason I close them and specially GBP/USD trade which is going worse with me and I lose some money with trade with it but I must care next next and trade with care on these all pair and must take only small risk in trading.
    If are experienced about the gbpusd pair, you will understand that most times this is pair that have high accuracy in tricking both the buyers and sellers on trading opportunities before later deciding to move at a very particular direction.. In my very own journal I focus on this pair and I believe there is chances for us to earn good by following this pair with the right experience and good money management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    If are experienced about the gbpusd pair, you will understand that most times this is pair that have high accuracy in tricking both the buyers and sellers on trading opportunities before later deciding to move at a very particular direction.. In my very own journal I focus on this pair and I believe there is chances for us to earn good by following this pair with the right experience and good money management.
    This is important for traders to understand the market trend and its movements and trade once they are confirm about the market trend. I wait for the opportunity and when I get I will trade on it. I like to trade on this instrument because this instrument is give me the easy earning but I wait for entry because best time enter and exit is important for us in scalping.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I will do another trade on the GOLD today and also on Euro because these both pairs are breakout the upside price level which is give us best opportunity to enter into a long trade. I trade when its breakout and close above the last day price. I get some pips and then exit from a trade. This is must for us to enter at right price and I do this thing with proper planning. below I share this awesome trade which is give me good profit.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast