abhil copyfx trading journal ( Scalping, Price action ) - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: abhil copyfx trading journal ( Scalping, Price action )

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11

abhil copyfx trading journal ( Scalping, Price action )

Trader: abhlish https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...351.1547544643
    Forum nickname: abhil
    Account number: 20022305
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:2000
    Funds: 102.80 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...351.1547544643

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 15 January 2019 11:40:07
    Started on: 15 January 2019 11:40:06
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 15 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Not allowed!
    Last edited by abhil; 01-28-2019 at 08:40 PM. Reason: add signature

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by abhil View Post
    Yeah I use high leverage but this is not effect on my trades because its depend on me that I take small risk or big risk in trading. I use high leverage because some time we will get good opportunities in which its good for us to us big lot size in trading.

Yeah its good idea to use more then one trading method in trading that is helpful for us to understand more clearly this market. Mostly time I focus on market price movement which is give me good result.
    I don't think that using more than one forex strategy is the solution to good forex trading. The solution to good forex trading is simply through the correct use of the forex strategy you know, it may be one or two. The remaining requirements by traders is to plan the forex strategy with other elements of trading so that they can all be beneficial to the forex trader in giving good outcome.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I don't think that using more than one forex strategy is the solution to good forex trading. The solution to good forex trading is simply through the correct use of the forex strategy you know, it may be one or two. The remaining requirements by traders is to plan the forex strategy with other elements of trading so that they can all be beneficial to the forex trader in giving good outcome.
    Some time one trading strategy is not enough for us to follow the market trend. Now these days you can see how much uncertain this market is move that is reason its good for us to enter into a trade after get the double confirmation of market trend then its easy for us to know the market trend and earn money from every trade without losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    AUDNZD is look weak because its fail to breakout the upside from last five days which is reason I open a short trade on it when its price is near the previous top or high price level 1.0452. I think its a low risky short opportunity for traders and I hope this trade is give me some pips earning. I think AUDUSD is weak but nzdusd is strong from the AUDUSD today which is reason I open a short trade on this cross currency pair.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    AUDNZD is look weak because its fail to breakout the upside from last five days which is reason I open a short trade on it when its price is near the previous top or high price level 1.0452. I think its a low risky short opportunity for traders and I hope this trade is give me some pips earning. I think AUDUSD is weak but nzdusd is strong from the AUDUSD today which is reason I open a short trade on this cross currency pair.

Screenshot_1.jpg
    Your chart has firstly condemned the action you took on AUDNZD, you supposed not to make any trade on this market. You can see that the market is ranging up and down on the 4 hour time frame, that is not safe for trading. By now, according to what i am seeing on the chart of AUDNZD, there is no way you will be in profit, it is only when you can wait for more hours or even tomorrow before you can earn little from this sluggish market movement of AUDNZD.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Your chart has firstly condemned the action you took on AUDNZD, you supposed not to make any trade on this market. You can see that the market is ranging up and down on the 4 hour time frame, that is not safe for trading. By now, according to what i am seeing on the chart of AUDNZD, there is no way you will be in profit, it is only when you can wait for more hours or even tomorrow before you can earn little from this sluggish market movement of AUDNZD.
    At that time its a good choice to enter a short trade on it but after some time when market is not breakout below then I close this trade because I think now its trend is changes into bullish and I will wait now to breakout to upside or down side to enter a next trade on it. Today I think a breakout is make on this pair which is give me good opportunities to earn profit.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    This is must for us to choose a trading strategy with care but when you will take high risk then you will lose your money. You are need to focus higher time frames and trade after market proper analysis. I see you are trade with take high risk which is not a good choice for traders. You must choose low risk in trading then you can get easy success on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Today I open a trade on gold in which I place a buying order because you can see on the below chart the price of gold is not breakout the daily low from last two days which is give us a sign of its some bullish movement and stop loss is place below the 1294.00 price which is safe for me and I hope this trade is give me good result at the end.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Today I open a trade on gold in which I place a buying order because you can see on the below chart the price of gold is not breakout the daily low from last two days which is give us a sign of its some bullish movement and stop loss is place below the 1294.00 price which is safe for me and I hope this trade is give me good result at the end.

Screenshot_1.jpg
    well if you trading with low capital and trade on expensive pair like gold then you are in bit risk because gold is expensice float pair how ever gold seem like to be bearish as i have analysis that 1293 is great resistance to start the bearish session how ever today's high is 1303 and market retrace then that level so 1303 can be the new resistance for intraday traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 20

Screenshot_1.jpg
    One thing I know about the buying of gold is that the gold asset is going up, but I fear for some corrections before it gets up again. I expect to be buying this asset till it now gets to 1312, that was the starting point who made the asset to rise the last time it rose so much. I guess the time is repeating itself, more pips could be captured if we are patient with the buying of this asset at this time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 4
    We should be careful how we trade gold, I cannot practically remember the last time I traded this commodity, when I think about the amount of money that was lost because I was trying to trade gold, I just give up, but something I observed was that gold has some positive correlation with the GBP USD, whenever we see GBP USD buying, it means gold is always bullish.

Not allowed!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast