abhil copyfx trading journal ( Scalping, Price action ) - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: abhil copyfx trading journal ( Scalping, Price action )

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11

abhil copyfx trading journal ( Scalping, Price action )

Trader: abhlish https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...351.1547544643
    Forum nickname: abhil
    Account number: 20022305
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:2000
    Funds: 102.80 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...351.1547544643

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 15 January 2019 11:40:07
    Started on: 15 January 2019 11:40:06
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 15 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Not allowed!
    Last edited by abhil; 01-28-2019 at 08:40 PM. Reason: add signature

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by abhil View Post
    If high volatility on market then ts can change its trend very quickly

The trend is the trend. It cannot be changed "quickly". If something changes quickly, it is not a trend, do not trade it or trade rigorously as a scalper.

This is a particular problem of low-volatility periods of time that you get ready to trade small movements, while the large movement comes unexpectedly and makes you a bankrupt.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonAnderson View Post
    There's are 2 currencies that I really cautious to trade with. One is CHF, and the other one is GBP. Through my trading carrer, CHF have been twice spiking without any sign or warning, left many trader and broker broke. Now, GBP and this Brexit drama still ongoing from last year, despite it's not as unexpected as CHF, it still have it's own suprise from time to time. If I have trades on GBP or CHF, I use reduced risk or separated account intended just to trade CHF and GBP. When the spike occur, even stoploss can't save your account. I heard some broker chase their customer because of negative balance in their account because of these spike. It was a horrible thing. So better take precaution from those 2 pair.
    My prediction yesterday at the UCHF is suitable, a bearish opportunity also occurs, except that from the mapping I missed a little, it was expected to go down first to support then go up to resistance, it turns out the price immediately rises to resistance and then drops and prices breakout area support daily 1,00225,

Since yesterday's price managed to fall and breakout support, then the opportunity for today at the UCHF is bearish, with the possibility of movement as follows, can be seen in the picture, where the price has a chance to correction to resistance / SBR daily 1.00225 then rebound,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by zank haidar View Post
    My prediction yesterday at the UCHF is suitable, a bearish opportunity also occurs, except that from the mapping I missed a little, it was expected to go down first to support then go up to resistance, it turns out the price immediately rises to resistance and then drops and prices breakout area support daily 1,00225,

Since yesterday's price managed to fall and breakout support, then the opportunity for today at the UCHF is bearish, with the possibility of movement as follows, can be seen in the picture, where the price has a chance to correction to resistance / SBR daily 1.00225 then rebound,
    I do nit think that CHF is bearish trend because its strong bullish trend and I wait for a good buy signal on it. I like to trade on AUD now these days because this pai is good for trading and also provide us low risky trades. I see today a good opportunity on it or buy it when its breakout the high price level of previous day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    I do nit think that CHF is bearish trend because its strong bullish trend and I wait for a good buy signal on it. I like to trade on AUD now these days because this pai is good for trading and also provide us low risky trades. I see today a good opportunity on it or buy it when its breakout the high price level of previous day.
    Indeed, USDCHF still in good bullish movement. But, in Daily chart, prices already bouce from strong resistance area. For me it still undecided where price will go right now. It can go sideway where it is now, or retest the resistance again or break it upside. No one knows until it happens. I’m still waiting for more clue for it. I attach a chart to illustrate where I plot the resistance.

Daily Chart

20190221 1834 430.jpg
    [свернуть]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Indeed, USDCHF still in good bullish movement. But, in Daily chart, prices already bouce from strong resistance area. For me it still undecided where price will go right now. It can go sideway where it is now, or retest the resistance again or break it upside. No one knows until it happens. I’m still waiting for more clue for it. I attach a chart to illustrate where I plot the resistance.

Daily Chart

20190221 1834 430.jpg
    [свернуть]

Yeah your charts are give us the market trend and use the daily time frame we can know its trend is clearly bullish but USD is very weak now these days and we will know the uncertainly now on USA. Its good for us to avoid trade on USD pairs. I focus now on the cross pairs which are easy to use and I focus to trade now these days and these pairs.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    it is better to trade with good risk and avoid trading with big risk as this is not good in forex market and so the trading with less risk will make trading more safe and less risky and so this will help for survival in the market for long time and help for making of consistent profits from the market and let the trader to be satisfied with the results he will get

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    it is better to trade with good risk and avoid trading with big risk as this is not good in forex market and so the trading with less risk will make trading more safe and less risky and so this will help for survival in the market for long time and help for making of consistent profits from the market and let the trader to be satisfied with the results he will get
    Every one is try to take small risk but some time we become greedy and its impossible for us to control the greed that is reason they are lose their money but if traders work with patience they will definitely get good result in trading every day and they can earn daily basis big profit within very short time period big profit from forex market. I will try to take small risk now because I lose big money to take big risk in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    NZDUSD is open with gap today and its look its now ready to filled its gap and its price is also near the top which is reason its good to open a short trade on it. We all know that market is must close its gap and its possible today the market is filled it gap today. So I enter into this trade which is give me good result and use this gap trading we can get easy earning.
    Screenshot_4.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    NZDUSD is open with gap today and its look its now ready to filled its gap and its price is also near the top which is reason its good to open a short trade on it. We all know that market is must close its gap and its possible today the market is filled it gap today. So I enter into this trade which is give me good result and use this gap trading we can get easy earning.
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    Good luck with your sell position NZDUSD friends. I personally do not really understand it very well, what trading gap it is and how to trade it. The only thing I understand is that gap created due to imperfections in our trading chart plaftform (MT4) that could be due to the price moves too quickly, or the difference in the price of the closing session compared to the opening of the market price. The rest is I do not know how to trade the gap.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Good luck with your sell position NZDUSD friends. I personally do not really understand it very well, what trading gap it is and how to trade it. The only thing I understand is that gap created due to imperfections in our trading chart plaftform (MT4) that could be due to the price moves too quickly, or the difference in the price of the closing session compared to the opening of the market price. The rest is I do not know how to trade the gap.
    This is important for us to understand the market context and without use the high accuracy trading strategies traders success is never be possible. I think now its down trend is start but due to weak US dollar this pair is start to move upside. Now I decide that I am hurry to enter into a trade because i think market is filled its gap but unfortunately market is not filled its gap.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast