abhil copyfx trading journal ( Scalping, Price action ) - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: abhil copyfx trading journal ( Scalping, Price action )

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11

abhil copyfx trading journal ( Scalping, Price action )

Trader: abhlish https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...351.1547544643
    Forum nickname: abhil
    Account number: 20022305
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:2000
    Funds: 102.80 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/ratin...351.1547544643

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 15 January 2019 11:40:07
    Started on: 15 January 2019 11:40:06
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 15 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 2 weeks

Not allowed!
    Last edited by abhil; 01-28-2019 at 08:40 PM. Reason: add signature

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Gold is now strong uptrend and its good to buy on it every time its go some down side movement and scalping is the best choice for us to trade on gold and its trade is definitely give us good earning. we must enter and exit from a trade on time and if you are know these to things then every gold upside breakout is give us good long opportunity to earn some money.

I also trade earlier today and these trades are definitely give me good result.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 57
    Quote Originally Posted by abhil View Post
    Gold is now strong uptrend and its good to buy on it every time its go some down side movement and scalping is the best choice for us to trade on gold and its trade is definitely give us good earning. we must enter and exit from a trade on time and if you are know these to things then every gold upside breakout is give us good long opportunity to earn some money.

I also trade earlier today and these trades are definitely give me good result.

So many Gold traders got too much profit though last week, i thought price would go more up but finally Gold is making bullish trend. I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with the pair. Last few weeks it was too much bearish trend, the movement was like side way movement. Now it has taken a solo direction trend to bullish trend and the strong resistance level 1298.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [QUOTE=majaher;1027157]So many Gold traders got too much profit though last week, i thought price would go more up but finally Gold is making bullish trend. I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with the pair. Last few weeks it was too much bearish trend, the movement was like side way movement. Now it has taken a solo direction trend to bullish trend and the strong resistance level 1298.

I do not think that gold is move more upside direction because its breakout the previous resistance which is reason now that resistance is become support for it. So I think its best for us to buy the GOLD when its again reach that breakout point which is 1295 to 1303. This the support for gold now and best price for open to buy trade on it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    [QUOTE=abhil;1027430]
    Quote Originally Posted by majaher View Post
    So many Gold traders got too much profit though last week, i thought price would go more up but finally Gold is making bullish trend. I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with the pair. Last few weeks it was too much bearish trend, the movement was like side way movement. Now it has taken a solo direction trend to bullish trend and the strong resistance level 1298.

I do not think that gold is move more upside direction because its breakout the previous resistance which is reason now that resistance is become support for it. So I think its best for us to buy the GOLD when its again reach that breakout point which is 1295 to 1303. This the support for gold now and best price for open to buy traede on it.
    What i am seeing on my trading chart about the gold is not the same thing with what you have explained here, the gold did not move down last week, the gold has being maintaining the upward movement until on Friday that it went down a little bit. I will just advice you to exercise patient on the selling on the gold, many traders have thought that this precious metal will fall for the past several weeks ago, but it is still maintaining the bullish movement till last week.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [QUOTE=Toyen;1027979]
    What i am seeing on my trading chart about the gold is not the same thing with what you have explained here, the gold did not move down last week, the gold has being maintaining the upward movement until on Friday that it went down a little bit. I will just advice you to exercise patient on the selling on the gold, many traders have thought that this precious metal will fall for the past several weeks ago, but it is still maintaining the bullish movement till last week.
    Last week gold is its top and its show weakness near the 1322 level which is reason I say about it. Its trend is still bullish but its good to buy it after retreat. Now you can see its go down side and near the 1312 level. I think its definitely move towards the target 1303 to 1295 and this is best support area for GOLD and I must open a buy within this range.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 42
    price action is a very profitable strategy but i think its going to be hard to trade the strategy on lower time frame because there are many signals that appears to be fake on the chart and if you have not spend time on the chart to know the trade to take and the ones to ignore then it will be very difficult for you to make consistent profit from the market as a trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    price action is a very profitable strategy but i think its going to be hard to trade the strategy on lower time frame because there are many signals that appears to be fake on the chart and if you have not spend time on the chart to know the trade to take and the ones to ignore then it will be very difficult for you to make consistent profit from the market as a trader.
    I want to follow only those signals in which I can identify the market trend easily and use lower time frames we can get high accurate signals in lower time frames. Lower time frames are always give small earning. So I use basically both way of trading. If I get lng term price action trade then I follow it and if I get a scalping trade then I also do it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 120
    can get high accurate signals in lower time frames
    Depends on how tight SLs are set, I guess.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think gbpusd is now find support which point is its previous breakout and you can see in the chart market of Pound is possibly move to upside direction and again cross the 1.3100 price level. Its a good low risky trade for us to enter into a short trade on Pound and make some good pips profit on it. I think its best time to enter a short above the 1.2930 with target above the 1.3100 level.
    Attachment 27959

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    I think gbpusd is now find support which point is its previous breakout and you can see in the chart market of Pound is possibly move to upside direction and again cross the 1.3100 price level. Its a good low risky trade for us to enter into a short trade on Pound and make some good pips profit on it. I think its best time to enter a short above the 1.2930 with target above the 1.3100 level.
    Attachment 27959
    I will call the pair a falling knife for now and if I am about to take trade on such pair then I will be looking forward to sell it. On the daily chart, I have been able to have seen that the support is so much far away, but in accordance to my trading strategy, I don't have any signal to trade on the pair, so it is not on my watch list. However, it is a good pair to scalp on.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast