What We do When Important News comes?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What We do When Important News comes?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

What We do When Important News comes?

In forex market news are very important and some news market volatile rapidly and when we see market movement and we try to enter in this market and face losses.In your opinion what we do when important news comes.we can take chances or side way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Fundamental analysis is the main reason for large market movements and bring trends to the market at the same time these has got the power of reversing any present trade so we must be well aware of these news concerning our trades, and as per basics of trading we must wait and watch till the news comes out and should not enter during that period.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tenak View Post
    In forex market news are very important and some news market volatile rapidly and when we see market movement and we try to enter in this market and face losses.In your opinion what we do when important news comes.we can take chances or side way.

if there are some importent news come we have to open the minutes one chart for trading in news event news when a news is release that time market moves 50 to 70 pips that time we have to detect the market trend and also have to trade in demo account for confirmation

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by tenak View Post
    Yes due to news market goes high volatile. because when ever we get a news from major countries like USA, UK or other European country that either their economy is going got boost or slow down market will show its direction in either way with huge gap up in very short time.
    SO always stay updated with Global news or else you will either become rich or poor over night due to this volatile.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    When important news to come, it looks like we better do fundamental analysis first, because the important news usually has a considerable influence in the forex market movements and also make great volatility. If we make a mistake when important news is released normally we would get a huge loss, if we have weak margins, then we can get a margin call within a short time.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    We should all know that by now that during news release market tends to be volatile, so we have to be cautious of your open orders so as not to lose much or probably blow up your account, for know o don't have a strategy in how to trade news but I would causion traders on the risk involved I'm trading news, I normally avoid the market during news and wait to see how the market react to certain news but event.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Just wait when news launched then check difference between forecast and launch rate. then understand to market position and then open order on good pair and right rate. if you will open trade without checking reports then you can loss and you can earn..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    If you want to become a good trader than you must follow the news and get updated from that..so just wait when news launched than check difference between forecast and launch rate..than understand the market position and than open order on good pair and right rate..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    It is fact that market become more violate at the time of releasing any important news. But we should not continue trade with such an violate news unless we will able to understand the impact of those news. I am trying to avoid news trading after facing huge loss through news trading. I am trading with the trend now.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Its depend upon you if you want to do trade with fundamental news then you can use pending order for that type of trading but personally as a short term trader I not like to do trade with any fundamental news I like to close my all trades before any strong fundamental news affect

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast