Whic Analysis is Better Fundamental or Technical Analysis.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whic Analysis is Better Fundamental or Technical Analysis.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

Whic Analysis is Better Fundamental or Technical Analysis.

In forex market when people trade.They can use different analysis or sources for prediction of market.what is the difference between fundamenatl and technical analysis and which is better and give better result during trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 171
    I think we've often discussed on this case everywhere, and I think the combination of technical and fundamental is the the best, but the decision is in you in choosing which one is the best, I always have different opinion in this matter, because this is not an option for me , both (technical and fundamental) are not to be chosen, as both are always I need.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    You are a forex trader, you should be the one that will choose the one that will best fit your trading system, but it is better that you know that trading is not always a thing of one system of trading. I will rather say that it will be better if any trader can use both trading analysis, it will worth your time than saying you are trading with just one.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You are a forex trader, you should be the one that will choose the one that will best fit your trading system, but it is better that you know that trading is not always a thing of one system of trading. I will rather say that it will be better if any trader can use both trading analysis, it will worth your time than saying you are trading with just one.
    i agree with your opinion,we should able to make of trade with tehnical analysis and with fundamental analysis,because when any news was released so we should use fundamental analysis because with this way we can get profit with more easy,and when not any news was released so we should use tehnical analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Approach towards trading is much better than analysiss because when you put your attention to fundamentals then there is no chance that you can get an entry from technical and even If you did then you try to look for second thoughts because if you are concerned about the news and try to wait for that news to release then you should not be looking at the chart because that influence be on your mind and if you think its all in the chart then you pick your session pick you pair and take 3 to 5 trades as routine and achieve you daily goal or take the loss on the day and call it one of the bad days at office

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    I totally agree with cozar0007 only we can ourselves find the trading analysis. In which analysis we are i goo that means which makes us profitable it is very important. but we need to know about all of these analysis cause they may be needed in future.But to me i follow both analysis because market gets really in different position for fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    .what is the difference between fundamenatl and technical analysis the diffrent in fundamenatl analysis we go trader after we know the econmic information is good and better than after that we buy currancy and if the information econmic about currancy is bad befor other currancy we sell currancy but in techinical anlaysis we sell or buy by see the chart and andicator am perfer too use both

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by zak6163 View Post
    I totally agree with cozar0007 only we can ourselves find the trading analysis. In which analysis we are i goo that means which makes us profitable it is very important. but we need to know about all of these analysis cause they may be needed in future.But to me i follow both analysis because market gets really in different position for fundamental analysis.
    we should have knowledge and have a good analysis with tehnical analysis and fundamental analysis,because when any news was released we should use fundamental analysis and when not any news was released so we should use tehnical analysis,so we can get profit on each condition.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    i dont even think any good trader will ever separate any of this 2 ways of analyzing the market,fundamentally and technically it important we check the market from both angle before placing any kind trading order when trading.a combination of both lead to more profit than one might think off

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    both of them are good , but we only need to take one of them which is suitable with our style and feel easy and simple, but it is a good idea if we can combine them, they will complete each others and will give the best performance to maximize our earning on this business,
    i use technical analysis for trading but i pay attention very much for fundamental analysis too, it is a must for me

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast