Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 16 January 2019 11:36:32
    Started on: 16 January 2019 11:36:32
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy : candlesticks pattern, support and resistance, trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 73
    Analysing this pair, Gbpusd pair have been trending in the bullish direction and it will be bad going against the trend unless we look for short term sell term opportunity once market reaches resistance. I am looking at this pair and hoping an opportunity will come up for me to make my entry. From my very image I have drawn the possible support and resistance lines and I will wait for the market to touch this line while hoping to have a good order placed at the very right time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Welcome senorita to the trading journal. I hope you will find your stay here interesting and you can grow in your trading journey perfectly. Gbpusd pair have been failing me as of late and am trying to adjust to see how to manage this pair. However its still maintaining a trending directions and those levels you marked are important too as you can prepare to make your best trading entry and hope your trade goes as you hope for

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Senorita, You analysis on that pair is accurate, however, I think it will be late to buy the pair, it will only be a good decisions to wait for the pair to reach the resistance trend line, once it has gotten to the resistance trend line, then two things, one will likely happen, which is more likely that it will drop or break, but I will root in for a drop.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Analysing this pair, Gbpusd pair have been trending in the bullish direction and it will be bad going against the trend unless we look for short term sell term opportunity once market reaches resistance. I am looking at this pair and hoping an opportunity will come up for me to make my entry. From my very image I have drawn the possible support and resistance lines and I will wait for the market to touch this line while hoping to have a good order placed at the very right time.
    I like your word about being bad going against the trend, going against the trend is what forex traders can do and later regret in full. Forex trading is best traded when we are a trend traders, and you are right, the the GBPUSD is having its trend on the bullish direction. I have seen some correction that happened since last week Friday, but it is not strong enough to claim a bearish trend for now. For this reason, your analysis is accurate, and it may be valid for the rest of this week too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    That's a good analysis and those support and resistance lines you have mapped out will say a lot and will be a great potential for traders to get prepared to follow the right entry when it's time. You can patiently wait for the market to either get to the resistance or support level to see you can be able to get prepared to make any good trading orders for yourself. Like a Ola4real mentioned I think this signal could run out this week and you can expect to make reliable profits at such levels.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    I might say such kind of thing should depend on the fundamental basis. The risk to this trade will be whether the Britain can get out from the Euro. Trust me, as the deal is done and they are out from Euro zone, we will see another rush to the downside and this trade will be spoiled. Senorita might need to keep watching the news and improvements about the politics too. If the deal success, it will be better to throw or cut this trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    been trending in the bullish direction and it will be bad going against the trend
    It is late to become a bull, even though the trend still persists.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9
    yesterday's GU movement seems to be limited to just a moment of correction, after the price rebounded from the daily support area of 1.28426 the price immediately moved up, but the increase was not significant because technically, the trend in GU market was clearly in a downtrend, just waiting for the moment to drop again, this afternoon the price had risen and breakout the resistance area but failed, the price moved back down,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 73
    Now it's time to really get serious with my journal and see how I can always improve to make sure I can build my trading. I have made it known I will always follow the candlesticks pattern and always see I can take high profitable opportunities. Today my first trade is about buying the Usdchf pair. I see this pair trending in the bullish direction and I see the moving average support it's bullish continual

My second trade is a sell position in the Nzdusd pair. From what I can observe there have been some form of false breakout and now the market come back looking like it will really fall. However my take profits and stop loss have all been set in place.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast