Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 16 January 2019 11:36:32
    Started on: 16 January 2019 11:36:32
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy : candlesticks pattern, support and resistance, trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    The audusd pair is still getting weak as it looks to keep pushing for downward trend. I think it's good to still enter the sell position if you want just that when you take the risk management into consideration, you will realize that you are very late and you will be making a late entry if you decide to sell. @senorita, I hope that it continues to move down so that your take profits will be reached as you have predicted.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    The audusd pair is still getting weak as it looks to keep pushing for downward trend. I think it's good to still enter the sell position if you want just that when you take the risk management into consideration, you will realize that you are very late and you will be making a late entry if you decide to sell. @senorita, I hope that it continues to move down so that your take profits will be reached as you have predicted.
    audusd is totally bearish trend and there is no any chance for the bullish session because there is not any week or major support and resistance how ever market crash on the level of 0.6660 so market can go to there or to 0.6700 level how ever i never recommend any one to open buy order in that pair .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Aud Usd although bearish has reached a state where it is struggling to fall further, from this behaviour we can deduce that price might rise soon but that is not going to be happening now as the dollar index is still quite strong, but as the dollar index lose some strength and begin to fall, the aud Usd will be the first to go up because it is tired of this current fall.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 73
    Well fellow traders the audusd was a good trade but I did take profits before the market reached the take profit zone. Also I opened a usdcad buy trade at price level of 3427 and that trade was good enough to hit take profits which I set at 3453 zone. This very new week am observing lot of pairs and waiting for the best opportunity to follow one which I think would bring about profits for me while I trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Well fellow traders the audusd was a good trade but I did take profits before the market reached the take profit zone. Also I opened a usdcad buy trade at price level of 3427 and that trade was good enough to hit take profits which I set at 3453 zone. This very new week am observing lot of pairs and waiting for the best opportunity to follow one which I think would bring about profits for me while I trade.
    I have checked on AUDUSD so many times but then, I don't see any valid reasons why to take trades on it, I think the pair is just on the down trend, but then, taking trades without no good signals will be a gamble, therefore I think the best thing to do is to wait for the right timing, but generally, if I am to look for an order here, it will be a sell order.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    AUD USD is consolidating at 0.6869 and that happened immediately after price fell off from about 0.6928 within a space of two hours, I suppose there was a news that ignited that movement by the way, selling this pair should be slowed down for now until there is a retracement that is decent enough before we can know whether the selling will continue or not, let's patiently wait for the trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 73
    Now am looking towards the Audjpy pair and from the h4 point of view this pair have been trending downwards. I think it was the best time to sell so I opened a sell position on this pair. I am believing that there is a high chance for the market to move further down and touch down to take profits. It will take some amount of time and the best decision now is for me to be very patient and look on what possible here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    candlesticks with the trend will make a good trading and when confirmed by support and resistance then this will make trading more effective and more profitable for the trader, the trader that uses these effective tools will be able to make good profits and the results will be good and the risk will be little always and the trader will survive for long time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Now am looking towards the Audjpy pair and from the h4 point of view this pair have been trending downwards. I think it was the best time to sell so I opened a sell position on this pair. I am believing that there is a high chance for the market to move further down and touch down to take profits. It will take some amount of time and the best decision now is for me to be very patient and look on what possible here.
    well audjpy is quit bearish mode and you enter in the market when market is in the correction mode means market will be bearish soon how ever your sl is pretty much risky because you put on the resistance level the correct should be around 76.30 to 76.50 which is above 10 to 20 pip above the resistance level.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    With what am seeing with audjpy pair this have been slow and there is a strong resistance around this area, Seeing that the market is still in downtrend, we can be hopeful that sell will therefore continue. I think you made a good entry already and what you need is just patience to allow the market to move to the very direction you have analyzed. Any breakout on this resistance would mean that a buy position will take place but if this resistance is strong, expect more bearish moves.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast