Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 16 January 2019 11:36:32
    Started on: 16 January 2019 11:36:32
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy : candlesticks pattern, support and resistance, trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Now am looking towards the Audjpy pair and from the h4 point of view this pair have been trending downwards. I think it was the best time to sell so I opened a sell position on this pair. I am believing that there is a high chance for the market to move further down and touch down to take profits. It will take some amount of time and the best decision now is for me to be very patient and look on what possible here.
    I have observed that you like to trade cross pairs a lot, that is good because sometimes those pairs carries more volatility than the major pairs, I traded the GBP CHF pair for the first time in a very long while and I made a great loss, so I just told myself that I will keep trading the major currency pairs because that is where I can monitor their movements easily using the dollar index as my guide.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    so I just told myself that I will keep trading the major currency pairs because that is where I can monitor their movements easily using the dollar index as my guide.
    Personally, I have decided to stay way from other currency pairs but concentrate on just the major ones because it is causing me to make a lot of mistakes and it leads me into risking more than the amount of money in my trading account. Most times all we need is to keep on learning how to trade few currency pairs and investing enough time into mastering them and the next thing is that we becomes very familiar with them as to master them too and it gives us edge over the market most times.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    I have observed that you like to trade cross pairs a lot, that is good because sometimes those pairs carries more volatility than the major pairs, I traded the GBP CHF pair for the first time in a very long while and I made a great loss, so I just told myself that I will keep trading the major currency pairs because that is where I can monitor their movements easily using the dollar index as my guide.
    well i have alaready told you that your trade was well n good but you should take some serious action next time don't take entry when market has made good support level how ever you putted the sl which is good i am happy your target has been hitted how ever you have noticed one thing that market is continuously trying to start the bullish trend but it is stelling pressure .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well said, it is very important that we must first have a good trading plan before we even open any trade on the market, because the trading plan is what would make you to start be in total control of all your open trades and that is the key to making consistent money, because you would know when to close a trade and when to leave it open. The greatest key to making money off the forex market have been in understanding the ways of the forex market through giving enough time into learning how it works.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Before we open a trade, we cannot do that without the planning which is the first and basic requirement, trading Forex without a good plan makes you vulnerable in many aspects to losses, unfortunately this is what makes trading difficult and traders are losing money anyhow, planning gives you the direction that should be taken without guessing or trading with gambling as your guide. Proper planning prevents poor performance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Personally, I have decided to stay way from other currency pairs but concentrate on just the major ones because it is causing me to make a lot of mistakes and it leads me into risking more than the amount of money in my trading account. Most times all we need is to keep on learning how to trade few currency pairs and investing enough time into mastering them and the next thing is that we becomes very familiar with them as to master them too and it gives us edge over the market most times.
    You have done the right thing, if we have a strategy that is well trusted, I don't see why we should disturb ourselves with trying to trade pairs that we cannot understand, the majority of professional traders always concentrate on the major currencies because those are the ones that have more attention from traders, the effects that correlation can have sometimes is why many traders don't even give cross pairs any chance, but if you are a long term trader, you can trade anything because you are looking for optimum opportunity.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Well said, it is very important that we must first have a good trading plan before we even open any trade on the market, because the trading plan is what would make you to start be in total control of all your open trades and that is the key to making consistent money, because you would know when to close a trade and when to leave it open. The greatest key to making money off the forex market have been in understanding the ways of the forex market through giving enough time into learning how it works.
    trading plan in not only the control of open trade of exit of trade it is the mixture of every thing which you need in the market on the profit trades or losing trade because strategy is not enough to make profit there are some major thing which you need like exit method entry method management of profit trade and loss trades etc etc.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Opened trades are controlled with the plan we already have before we even pull the trigger, if for example we already planned to move our stop loss to break even after price has gone about 25 pips on our side, we should immediately do that because the conditions has been fulfilled, anything we do that does not follow that rule means we have not learned how to managed our opened position well. So we cannot say that a plan is useless in managing our trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    In fact the one of the main things we needed as forex traders in order remains in the control of all your open trades then you must always have good trading plan in place because without developing good trading plan then you shall never be able to remain in the control of your all trades. Every thing needed to become a successful forex trader should always be put in place and one of them is developing a good trading plan which gives you an edge over the market and understanding of what to do at any given time which is the key to earning money consistently off the forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    In fact the one of the main things we needed as forex traders in order remains in the control of all your open trades then you must always have good trading plan in place because without developing good trading plan then you shall never be able to remain in the control of your all trades.
    our plan is everything here because if we have good planning if we have done demo account practice we can understand what is good and how we can do well, in plan make sure you define limits for loss and profit both, when we have limits about this we can understand what is good for us and what is bad for us, if we do not have good plan then surviving is not easy and in last we will lose, i am sure

Not allowed!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast