Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 16 January 2019 11:36:32
    Started on: 16 January 2019 11:36:32
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy : candlesticks pattern, support and resistance, trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    seem like you have enterted in the market according the trend how ever you enter in the right path but always see the support and resistance level
    I do follow the support and resistance level too and for this trade before I made that decision I have seen all reasons that it will still head down. Yes trend can change but it will need to meet on those level most the times before actually making any proper breakout. I have manually close the gbpusd trade though it nearly touched my take profits level before a little reversal but in all I still protect some profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    I do follow the support and resistance level too and for this trade before I made that decision I have seen all reasons that it will still head down. Yes trend can change but it will need to meet on those level most the times before actually making any proper breakout. I have manually close the gbpusd trade though it nearly touched my take profits level before a little reversal but in all I still protect some profits.
    Hello, senorita, i have followed your discussion with mexima, mexima has given his reason and clue, and since you are not trading with the support and resistance points, you should have stated it point blank the reason why you decided on what you traded. There are many traders with different views of trading, and for us to learn through a journal like this, everything must be transparent to the reader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    There are many traders with different views of trading, and for us to learn through a journal like this, everything must be transparent to the reader.
    Everything is transparent my dear and that's the most important of keeping a journal. Thanks for your comment. I have managed to sell the audusd pair right now. This pair have been looking weak and I think its high time to make a sell trade which I did. I look for it to continue till it reaches my take profit while I have also prepared for stop loss in case trade goes otherwise.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 4
    It was a very good move you made here yesterday to sell the aud usd, with the momentum that has been pushing this pair down, it would have been unwise to take a counter decision which might have caused losses, selling this pair makes sense, I have checked the dollar index and it is saying that the usd is quite strong as it is trending upwards, as long as that strength is maintained, aud usd will sell.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    I must say you made a perfect entry with the audusd pair and from the look of the general trend of this pair, it all looks very bearish which is why it would be so risky if you had tried to trade against the trend. Your take profits must have been actualized and this is the goals of every trader in forex. More winning will come if you would maintain a positive approach to follow your trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Good day everyone. It's been a great journey in our trading journal so far and the goals is to to keep excelling and learning from our very trading experience. I have an ongoing trade with the audnzd and I placed a sell position. I think that with the recent reversal candle that happened there will be a huge fall of this pair. I hope this prediction comes through as I look to make something from this trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 4
    AUD NZD is a pair that I have not really considered as important when I trade because the cross pairs have some behaviour that we cannot predict because when the NZD USD and the AUD USD make some reactions, that is what will affect the aud NZD, I am always afraid of trading correlation because sometimes they could be difficult to guess correctly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    I could see that your analysis where correct as the market went down but at the level of your stop loss the candle look like it touched it so it is for you to confirm if it hit stop loss or if your take profits was activated. I think tight stop loss sometimes could be one huge problem traders would face because it doesn't give the market the chance to balance before deciding on the trend to follow. If your take profits was hit I will say good congrats to you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Good day everyone. It's been a great journey in our trading journal so far and the goals is to to keep excelling and learning from our very trading experience. I have an ongoing trade with the audnzd and I placed a sell position. I think that with the recent reversal candle that happened there will be a huge fall of this pair. I hope this prediction comes through as I look to make something from this trade.
    We always make predictions because our strategies gives us something to trade, you should remain in this trade as long as everything has aligned before you pull the trigger, I believe that price will go down because so many other pairs are currently selling, hopefully you will come out of this one with a profit, I like the reason you entered, which is based on the recent reversal you saw in the charts.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 5
    There is still more chances of the price of the AUDNZD heading for more bullish movement due to the fact that it have been able to to break above some resistance levels but could not remain there for now and we understand that the AUD added some interest rate while the NZD cut their interest rate which shows that the market is likely to favour the country that added than the one that removed. The best means of trading the bullish market is to wait for the price to retrace towards an important place such as the support levels then we can start buying from there.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast