Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 16 January 2019 11:36:32
    Started on: 16 January 2019 11:36:32
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy : candlesticks pattern, support and resistance, trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    the strategy is good because it depends on strong tool like the trend and support and resistance levels and candlesticks also, all these tools are good and strong for trading and making of money always, the trading with them will keep trading safe and profitable and less risky for the trader and so the trader can be able to stay for long time in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    support and resistance is a good way to trade but i don't know about the result they will bring. Personally i have a lot of knowledge in trading but i am lacking the experience needed in here. And that is why i know what is good and what is bad but i don't know how to imagine my own trade and how to earn with that strategy better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    Before now I made some eurusd and gbpusd trade that resulted to loss. The fact that I took some big risk makes my emotions unstable that I had to accept some few losses and closed them up. Right now I have decided to keep following my management pattern and look to improve more on my experience to handle profitable trading. Now I have placed an Audchf buy trade because I see it break a resistance level with opportunity for a long bullish direction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Trading update: I had to close this audchf trade but was in a little profits when I did so. This pair is now in a situation I can't understand and I think it could trigger in a sell direction if care is not taken. I am looking out for other trading opportunities and I have opened a buy trade on the gbpjpy pair. I believe it have potential to still go up but if my analysis goes otherwise then my stop loss at 146 level will stop me out from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 120
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    I have opened a buy trade on the gbpjpy pair

It looks like the maximum had already been achieved and now the direction of the price movement is to be changed to the opposite one. Perhaps, a longer-term analysis favors a bullish move, but I would expect a retracement first. Anyways, good luck with your trading endeavor.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    It looks like the maximum had already been achieved and now the direction of the price movement is to be changed to the opposite one. Perhaps, a longer-term analysis favors a bullish move, but I would expect a retracement first. Anyways, good luck with your trading endeavor.
    Well you where right and the market changed position to the bearish movement as I loosed out on that gbpjpy trade. Am now on a sell trade of usdcad at the price level of 3354 with stop loss loss of 28pips at 3382, and a take profits of 31pips at 3323. I think now since this pair is heading for a bearish trend, I can join to ride with it and hope to catch some few profitable pips from this pair. I do hope this trade goes as predicted.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Trading update: The usdcad trade went as expected and have gone as far to hit my take profit level which is good. Today remains the last trading day for the week and am skeptical of opening any further trade until next week. I expect some news release soon and I think usd pairs can be very volatile and will have tendency to move in huge pips today. We should however ensure we trade with better risk management as we hope for a successful trade next week.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Its my first trade for the new week and I will say that last week was good and encouraging. I am now looking at the usdchf pair. Its been giving some great bearish movement and I do believe its going to go more down as expected. Stop loss and take profits have been placed and since I have placed them at the very best level, I would however hope it goes to hit my take profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Trading update: Its a good one that the usdchf went ahead to hit take profits and this means that the signal was a valid one. I must say I enjoyed that trade as I see it keep falling to reach my take profits. Now I have placed a new nzdusd trade after spoting it reached the resistance level. I think we can now start expecting for reversal trade through the bearish direction and my focus is to take profits when it falls.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Trading update: Its a good one that the usdchf went ahead to hit take profits and this means that the signal was a valid one. I must say I enjoyed that trade as I see it keep falling to reach my take profits. Now I have placed a new nzdusd trade after spoting it reached the resistance level. I think we can now start expecting for reversal trade through the bearish direction and my focus is to take profits when it falls.
    I see you are enjoying your very trade which can be your very motivation in this business. Keep it up for yourself and always be open to learn from mistakes that could come along as you trade. From the look of this pair you are trading, it have already start to move in the bearish direction and I would hope that at the end it can get to reach your take profits level. In between I think it's a nice signal and can still maintain this fall in the coming days.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast