Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 16 January 2019 11:36:32
    Started on: 16 January 2019 11:36:32
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission per lot: 1 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy : candlesticks pattern, support and resistance, trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Now it's time to really get serious with my journal and see how I can always improve to make sure I can build my trading. I have made it known I will always follow the candlesticks pattern and always see I can take high profitable opportunities. Today my first trade is about buying the Usdchf pair. I see this pair trending in the bullish direction and I see the moving average support it's bullish continual

My second trade is a sell position in the Nzdusd pair. From what I can observe there have been some form of false breakout and now the market come back looking like it will really fall. However my take profits and stop loss have all been set in place.
    The UCHF movement yesterday I was hesitant about going back to bullish even though I was bullish predictions, but it turned out to be able to rise after the price dropped to the demand area, the support area that I expected was not touched, only entered demand then the price moved rally, and indeed failed breakout resistance, then today's opportunity to buy again, but because the support is far enough so the possibility for today will be dominant bearish, or if the price rises directly, we can buy daily breakout resistance

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 73
    Quote Originally Posted by zank haidar View Post
    The UCHF movement yesterday I was hesitant about going back to bullish even though I was bullish predictions, but it turned out to be able to rise after the price dropped to the demand area, the support area that I expected was not touched, only entered demand then the price moved rally, and indeed failed breakout resistance, then today's opportunity to buy again, but because the support is far enough so the possibility for today will be dominant bearish, or if the price rises directly, we can buy daily breakout resistance
    Though I exited with profits on the usdchf, I can see it fell to touch the support level according to the moving average and all signals is still pointing towards buy. I will buy again when I observe this pair tomorrow if it shows no signs of breaking the very support level. As for Nzdusd I have also backout on that trade but I really took some little profits from the little fall it made too as can see the false breakout becoming a new resistance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    My first trade for the day is the NZDCHF and with am seeing I think this pair have reached the resistance line and points out to the direction of a selling signal. I have opened a sell position at 6900 with a take profits at 6873 level while stop loss is set at 6818

There is a big reversal pin bar pattern at the eurusd chart in the daily time frame and its high time for the bulls to make good move and see where this bullish signal will lead them. Am hopeful enough that this can be the real deal if the market goes as expected and my buy trade have been placed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    My first trade for the day is the NZDCHF and with am seeing I think this pair have reached the resistance line and points out to the direction of a selling signal. I have opened a sell position at 6900

Possibly profitable.

- - - Updated - - -

eurusd chart in the daily time frame and its high time for the bulls to make good move

EUR-USD is very uncertain from my analysis. Maybe up, maybe down. Up, perhaps, more probable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Possibly profitable.

- - - Updated - - -

EUR-USD is very uncertain from my analysis. Maybe up, maybe down. Up, perhaps, more probable.
    The nzdchf went as predicted and tough I cut out my profits before it reached take profits but I was still in a wining trade. Now looking at the eurusd, the market kind of look uncertain but before this day ends i will see how the market gets to react and decide if I will manually exit in los and or still wait. So far I think it could move either ways but am confident that it could end up moving towards the buy direction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    but am confident that it could end up moving towards the buy direction.
    It will, but no warranty that it will during today. As long as the money management permits, staying bullish in EUR-USD is pretty much reasonable. I am also bullish in EUR-USD, although I keep closing buys from time to time, as soon as some of them reaches 50+ points of revenue.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    It will, but no warranty that it will during today. As long as the money management permits, staying bullish in EUR-USD is pretty much reasonable. I am also bullish in EUR-USD, although I keep closing buys from time to time, as soon as some of them reaches 50+ points of revenue.
    Well its good to see that the eurusd made some significant increase to the bullish direction and checking my trade I had to exit with some profits. Now its currently making some little retracement which I believe won't hold much longer before it shots up again to the bullish trend. I will still observe this pair and if another opportunity present itself, I will sure make sure I join the entry. At it stands if a trader decides to have a pending buy order at the level of 1363, it won't be a bad idea.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It is already late to buy, in my humble opinion.

For those who bought around 1.125 USD, it makes some sense to wait until $1.14. For those who are now outside the market, it is more reasonable to wait until $1.14 - $1.145 and sell at those points.

I wonder whether American financial officers changed their previous opinion of not letting USD appreciate against EUR below $1.12.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9
    Though I exited with profits on the usdchf, I can see it fell to touch the support level according to the moving average and all signals is still pointing towards buy. I will buy again when I observe this pair tomorrow if it shows no signs of breaking the very support level. As for Nzdusd I have also backout on that trade but I really took some little profits from the little fall it made too as can see the false breakout becoming a new resistance.
    And yesterday's prediction at the UCHF is suitable, bearish opportunities also occur, except that from the mapping I missed a little, it was expected to go down first to the support then go up to resistance, it turns out the price immediately rises to resistance then falls, and the price breaks daily 1.00225,

Since yesterday's price managed to fall and breakout support, then the opportunity for today at the UCHF is bearish, with the possibility of movement as follows, can be seen in the picture, where the price has a chance to correction to resistance / SBR daily 1.00225 then rebound,

- - - Updated - - -

And yesterday's prediction at the UCHF is suitable, bearish opportunities also occur, except that from the mapping I missed a little, it was expected to go down first to the support then go up to resistance, it turns out the price immediately rises to resistance then falls, and the price breaks daily 1.00225,

Since yesterday's price managed to fall and breakout support, then the opportunity for today at the UCHF is bearish, with the possibility of movement as follows, can be seen in the picture, where the price has a chance to correction to resistance / SBR daily 1.00225 then rebound,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Nzdusd is a trade am looking at because its at the support level from the past ranging trades which is looking like a breakout have occurred and still unconfirmed for now. If the present candle close below this support then I can enter a sell trade but if it does not then I can look to take the buy position to reach the next resistance line as a profit level for me. So I am looking that this ones ones out well too.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast