Added on: 13 January 2019 11:00:08
    Started on: 13 January 2019 11:00:08
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Affiliate program:

commission 50%

I bet some members here know about me since i was an old member in the past. I stopped from this forum after i got in an hospital due to my operation. Ok, at that time i withdraw some money to different trading account and then leave position as it be. As the result, the account got stopped out i think. Not much i can do with that. But now at least i've recovered enough to back for trading again.

My new trading strategy this time will be long precious metal over the long term.
    The trade position will be long term long gold and i will be regularly updating what is happening in the trade.
    My expectation will be 2-3 years trading time.

Untitled.jpg
    The position will be 0.09 lot over the longer term. This trade should prove to be very hard to die as the risk management will be 150 points in Gold.
    The account will be wiped out IF gold goes lower to 1130 level. While the First Target in this trade will be around 2000 to 2300 level. Middle target at 3500 while final target at 5000 level.
    The others will be provided as the trade goes.

My second trade is to long silver contract BUT in Rtrader Account.
    As for why i do that? No swap and long term position. No leverage in the position too so it is very safe account.
    Since the ammount for the Rtrader isn't detailed from my own offer, i will screenshot it.

Untitled2.jpg

I'm long 174 real silver contracts at there with super long term and safe trade.
    The conservative target at 60 while final target at 125.

Ok, i'm super bullish on Either Silver and Gold But why? Lemme explain!

US Interest Rate is already too high at the current moment and it is causing the economy too crash. But first of all, it is not that Interest Rate is all to blame but the QE that's been making the economy bubble all around the US. Even worst, the QE from the US even make other countries bubble as well since the money goes to there as they print money.

Here's small proof that the economy is already about to downturn and recession will start in either 2019 or 2020!
    Untitled3.jpg

I shall update the rest later! If you guys got any question, feel free to ask!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    I'm doing a few scalping in buying gold and closing them after 1 - 2 points but that's not significant. Over the near term, USD will be hard to get stronger as the upper cap will be around 97 level at the US Index.

Untitled4.jpg

That means, USD will be hard to make Gold fell down unless the crisis adverted or China cancel their new year Gold buying. The near term weakness serves as a small game to scalp and buy on weakness. As long FED not stopping their Tightening from cutting balance sheet, gold still very bullish.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Untitled4.jpg
    As long US Index not breaking higher, the resistance in gold at 1277 will hold. At the current moment, the insiders are trying to shake out the weak hands in Gold. If they success, then the rally will happen. Such thing happen via US Index pumping. There are not much fundamental factors that back this up since the FED is trying to become bearish to push down USD.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I've closed out a total position of 0.15 lot short term trade at 1278. It is very unlikely for the market to be decisive over the short term but as US Index not making new high and gold making new low, i'm out from current trade to avoid the risk. Over the shorter term, Gold might become a bit bearish but this is not the case over the longer term. I will hold my 0.09 lot and watch the market for now.

Position opened:
    Long XAU/USD 0.09 lot at 1288 Stop out at 1150 ; no TP. Possibly at 2300 - 5000

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Hello Sekiryutei, it's good to see you back bouncing after your health related saga and am happy you are full of life and energy to continue trading again. I see you now focus trading commodities such as good and silver, which to me is good once you understand how to follow it. One thing that make me a bit scared in terms of commodities is the high volatile market it is. The fast pace in movement is something that am scared off and if one is not careful with his lot size, account will be wiped sooner than expected.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I've closed out a total position of 0.15 lot short term trade at 1278. It is very unlikely for the market to be decisive over the short term but as US Index not making new high and gold making new low, i'm out from current trade to avoid the risk. Over the shorter term, Gold might become a bit bearish but this is not the case over the longer term. I will hold my 0.09 lot and watch the market for now.

Position opened:
    Long XAU/USD 0.09 lot at 1288 Stop out at 1150 ; no TP. Possibly at 2300 - 5000
    Nice entry point dear Sekiryutei and I think your good experience, good skills, proper market analysis, good money management and discipline bring your success it's true but I always afraid to trade in Gold. Yes it's true Gold trading very profitable but more high risky too. And I think Gold proper market analysis very difficult. Thanks for your your Gold analysis. Always share your proper analysis for us. Best of luck. Thank you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Hello Sekiryutei, it's good to see you back bouncing after your health related saga and am happy you are full of life and energy to continue trading again. I see you now focus trading commodities such as good and silver, which to me is good once you understand how to follow it. One thing that make me a bit scared in terms of commodities is the high volatile market it is. The fast pace in movement is something that am scared off and if one is not careful with his lot size, account will be wiped sooner than expected.
    Thanks! Yeah, the higher the volatility we need to watch the trading lot carefully then! And that is why i'm not trading too big yet so i'm safe over all in this trade. I'm watching the current market risk as well and hopefully i will stay healthy. Can't sleep if i'm trading with a too big lot after all! Lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by jakir0079 View Post
    Nice entry point dear Sekiryutei and I think your good experience, good skills, proper market analysis, good money management and discipline bring your success it's true but I always afraid to trade in Gold. Yes it's true Gold trading very profitable but more high risky too. And I think Gold proper market analysis very difficult. Thanks for your your Gold analysis. Always share your proper analysis for us. Best of luck. Thank you.
    Yea, don't worry! I will always share my analysis and i will update a new one today! For now, gold rebound again to the top for 1 obvious reason. So let me break down again from the beginning. Companies has been buying back the shares in order to pump up stocks market. That is why S&P500 rallies and gold falls down as the result of it. 1 reason gold falls down is the rising stocks market but other one is just the major banks are shorting them to push up stocks market. Yesterday stocks market go down and that means buyback is almost over. Once that is over, gold will go up once again and smart money understands that!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Nice come back and I do hope you find yourself better to handle your trades as you look further to achieve success. Gold to me is risky and its only those with better experience and good risk management will be able to handle it properly and come up with better profits too. I think you have what it takes to manage your trade up and your capital is a good one to go as you work for success. Don't forget to keep it slow and steady as I believe you will get there.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Nice come back and I do hope you find yourself better to handle your trades as you look further to achieve success. Gold to me is risky and its only those with better experience and good risk management will be able to handle it properly and come up with better profits too. I think you have what it takes to manage your trade up and your capital is a good one to go as you work for success. Don't forget to keep it slow and steady as I believe you will get there.
    Thanks! I do know that is risky but believe me, a recession will come between now till the next 3 years! And that also means we will see a lot of crashes in the economy. Later you will find fx trading is much more risky than you can handle as i am seeing it. but anyway, i'm trading GLD and SLV as well; they are the ETF for gold and silver! So it's like unleveraged trade for the future is prepared from now on.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Thanks! I do know that is risky but believe me, a recession will come between now till the next 3 years! And that also means we will see a lot of crashes in the economy. Later you will find fx trading is much more risky than you can handle as i am seeing it. but anyway, i'm trading GLD and SLV as well; they are the ETF for gold and silver! So it's like unleveraged trade for the future is prepared from now on.
    I quite understand what you are explaining, only that I don't agree with you. There are many speculations that will be right, some will be wrong, that is why we should be on the safe side. There are many circumstances that has favoured the precious metals in the past, i think the glory is fading away now, so it can either fall or rise, no one could be certain. And as for the world's economy, we have seen lots of stresses on it in the past, but it overcomes them even before going to the sitaution of world's economic meltdown.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast