Added on: 13 January 2019 11:00:08
    Started on: 13 January 2019 11:00:08
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Affiliate program:

commission 50%

I bet some members here know about me since i was an old member in the past. I stopped from this forum after i got in an hospital due to my operation. Ok, at that time i withdraw some money to different trading account and then leave position as it be. As the result, the account got stopped out i think. Not much i can do with that. But now at least i've recovered enough to back for trading again.

My new trading strategy this time will be long precious metal over the long term.
    The trade position will be long term long gold and i will be regularly updating what is happening in the trade.
    My expectation will be 2-3 years trading time.

Attachment 27201
    The position will be 0.09 lot over the longer term. This trade should prove to be very hard to die as the risk management will be 150 points in Gold.
    The account will be wiped out IF gold goes lower to 1130 level. While the First Target in this trade will be around 2000 to 2300 level. Middle target at 3500 while final target at 5000 level.
    The others will be provided as the trade goes.

My second trade is to long silver contract BUT in Rtrader Account.
    As for why i do that? No swap and long term position. No leverage in the position too so it is very safe account.
    Since the ammount for the Rtrader isn't detailed from my own offer, i will screenshot it.

Attachment 27202

I'm long 174 real silver contracts at there with super long term and safe trade.
    The conservative target at 60 while final target at 125.

Ok, i'm super bullish on Either Silver and Gold But why? Lemme explain!

US Interest Rate is already too high at the current moment and it is causing the economy too crash. But first of all, it is not that Interest Rate is all to blame but the QE that's been making the economy bubble all around the US. Even worst, the QE from the US even make other countries bubble as well since the money goes to there as they print money.

Here's small proof that the economy is already about to downturn and recession will start in either 2019 or 2020!
    Attachment 27203

I shall update the rest later! If you guys got any question, feel free to ask!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    you can blow any account balance within a short space without money management.
    Th worst thing to start doing as a novice forex trader is to start trading without developing good money management and the discipline to always stick with it because it is the most difficult thing or challenge the newbies have faced and it have lead them into losing a lot of amount of money in the field of forex trading business but if you ever desires to last as a forex trader then reducing your risk at all times is the key character to develop while you are learning to become a better forex trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    @Penuelophir, indeed developing a good money management consciousness is the basic step to succeed in the Forex market, we cannot understand this until we have lost money and learnt the hard way, I was unable to withdraw anything from the Forex market die a very long time as a trader because I had no clue about money management, right now the story is different for me because I have grown over the years. Novice traders should always learn to use small lot.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    I think I was one the novice forex traders that came to learn the hard way of the importance of making use of the good money management and before I was able to understand this it took me a lot of time and my hard earned money because I have to lose so many trading accounts and could not make it back, but when I came to gain a lot of experiences and knowledge that we all must stick to risk management in order to start lasting here and even to start earning then I was able to become a better forex trader. Being here have become a part of me because I have lasted in the field of forex trading for a while now due to the fact that I am controlling my risk most times.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Trader: Sekiryutei https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/45815/
    Account number: 20026867
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Funds: 1114.90 XAU (1428.52 USD)
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/45815/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 13 January 2019 11:00:08
    Started on: 13 January 2019 11:00:08
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Affiliate program:

commission 50%

I bet some members here know about me since i was an old member in the past. I stopped from this forum after i got in an hospital due to my operation. Ok, at that time i withdraw some money to different trading account and then leave position as it be. As the result, the account got stopped out i think. Not much i can do with that. But now at least i've recovered enough to back for trading again.

My new trading strategy this time will be long precious metal over the long term.
    The trade position will be long term long gold and i will be regularly updating what is happening in the trade.
    My expectation will be 2-3 years trading time.

Attachment 27201
    The position will be 0.09 lot over the longer term. This trade should prove to be very hard to die as the risk management will be 150 points in Gold.
    The account will be wiped out IF gold goes lower to 1130 level. While the First Target in this trade will be around 2000 to 2300 level. Middle target at 3500 while final target at 5000 level.
    The others will be provided as the trade goes.

My second trade is to long silver contract BUT in Rtrader Account.
    As for why i do that? No swap and long term position. No leverage in the position too so it is very safe account.
    Since the ammount for the Rtrader isn't detailed from my own offer, i will screenshot it.

Attachment 27202

I'm long 174 real silver contracts at there with super long term and safe trade.
    The conservative target at 60 while final target at 125.

Ok, i'm super bullish on Either Silver and Gold But why? Lemme explain!

US Interest Rate is already too high at the current moment and it is causing the economy too crash. But first of all, it is not that Interest Rate is all to blame but the QE that's been making the economy bubble all around the US. Even worst, the QE from the US even make other countries bubble as well since the money goes to there as they print money.

Here's small proof that the economy is already about to downturn and recession will start in either 2019 or 2020!
    Attachment 27203

I shall update the rest later! If you guys got any question, feel free to ask!
    congratulations greet you from me, congratulations with this daily trading journal, we can exchange knowledge and also our daily trading strategies, and what I see above is that the strategy you use is very good and also very simple in my opinion and it is interesting for me to understand, and if I myself often use techniques from pivot point indicators and also moving averages and also some other indicators as my complementary material for analyzing,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Um.. i want to update my thread back but does anyone even still alive here?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    I'm buying barrick gold with ticker GOLD 500 shares
    this stock should go 10 baggers at 2025. Time to buy more gold fellas!

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567