Added on: 13 January 2019 11:00:08
    Started on: 13 January 2019 11:00:08
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Affiliate program:

commission 50%

I bet some members here know about me since i was an old member in the past. I stopped from this forum after i got in an hospital due to my operation. Ok, at that time i withdraw some money to different trading account and then leave position as it be. As the result, the account got stopped out i think. Not much i can do with that. But now at least i've recovered enough to back for trading again.

My new trading strategy this time will be long precious metal over the long term.
    The trade position will be long term long gold and i will be regularly updating what is happening in the trade.
    My expectation will be 2-3 years trading time.

Attachment 27201
    The position will be 0.09 lot over the longer term. This trade should prove to be very hard to die as the risk management will be 150 points in Gold.
    The account will be wiped out IF gold goes lower to 1130 level. While the First Target in this trade will be around 2000 to 2300 level. Middle target at 3500 while final target at 5000 level.
    The others will be provided as the trade goes.

My second trade is to long silver contract BUT in Rtrader Account.
    As for why i do that? No swap and long term position. No leverage in the position too so it is very safe account.
    Since the ammount for the Rtrader isn't detailed from my own offer, i will screenshot it.

Attachment 27202

I'm long 174 real silver contracts at there with super long term and safe trade.
    The conservative target at 60 while final target at 125.

Ok, i'm super bullish on Either Silver and Gold But why? Lemme explain!

US Interest Rate is already too high at the current moment and it is causing the economy too crash. But first of all, it is not that Interest Rate is all to blame but the QE that's been making the economy bubble all around the US. Even worst, the QE from the US even make other countries bubble as well since the money goes to there as they print money.

Here's small proof that the economy is already about to downturn and recession will start in either 2019 or 2020!
    Attachment 27203

I shall update the rest later! If you guys got any question, feel free to ask!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    You are purely a fundamental trader as all the analysis you have been making in the market has all been with the use of the fundamental approach, I haven't been able to have learned and understand the ways of making analysis with such method, technically,mere looking at Gold, it is on the uptrend and I am sure that it will rise more, but for me now, there is no reason to take trades on it.
    If want to learn about fundamental then it is important to approach the people who have the knowledge and sekiryutei is really good too and I believe that he can be able to teach us so that we would have in dept knowledge and experience of the ways of the fundamental because it is very wrong to start trading with any method without first investing a lot of time into developing your trading skills using it.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Penuelophir; 02-28-2019 at 09:20 AM. Reason: made some corecions

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    You are purely a fundamental trader as all the analysis you have been making in the market has all been with the use of the fundamental approach, I haven't been able to have learned and understand the ways of making analysis with such method, technically,mere looking at Gold, it is on the uptrend and I am sure that it will rise more, but for me now, there is no reason to take trades on it.
    As for the reason let me explain shortly then. It will be a long term direction path of the financial market stress as well as monetary policy direction change from the Federal reserve. As of now, the FED has started to backdown from their initial plan. So let's say that you put a cloth on a table. If you take away the table will the cloth stay afloat? That is what FED is doing. Once the cloth fell down, stock market will fall and gold will goes up.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    As for the reason let me explain shortly then. It will be a long term direction path of the financial market stress as well as monetary policy direction change from the Federal reserve. As of now, the FED has started to backdown from their initial plan. So let's say that you put a cloth on a table. If you take away the table will the cloth stay afloat? That is what FED is doing. Once the cloth fell down, stock market will fall and gold will goes up.
    In essence what you are saying is that THE FED decision will have a negative consequences for the dollar, meaning it could fall, the dollar index and gold always possess negative relationships, anyone that is buying gold because the dollar is expected to experience some weakness is on right side, I cannot remember trading gold, its been a long time because of how expensive and the margin it often consumes, but I still have a strong interest to trade gold, more so now that my strategy is better.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    In essence what you are saying is that THE FED decision will have a negative consequences for the dollar, meaning it could fall, the dollar index and gold always possess negative relationships, anyone that is buying gold because the dollar is expected to experience some weakness is on right side, I cannot remember trading gold, its been a long time because of how expensive and the margin it often consumes, but I still have a strong interest to trade gold, more so now that my strategy is better.
    Well, it's more like what they are going to do will be negative US dollar. And such kind of thing will be inevitable over the longer term due to the bad current data in the US. Just think about it, USD is rallying although the data is bad till it will guarantee a rate cut. naturally FED can't do a sudden U turn but they need to do it slowly. Even then, USD keep on going higher too. The current gold is going down is due to over optimism in next data release this week and the positive sentiment of a good deal between US and China.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 130
    Well, it's more like what they are going to do will be negative US dollar. And such kind of thing will be inevitable over the longer term due to the bad current data in the US. Just think about it, USD is rallying although the data is bad till it will guarantee a rate cut. naturally FED can't do a sudden U turn but they need to do it slowly. Even then, USD keep on going higher too. The current gold is going down is due to over optimism in next data release this week and the positive sentiment of a good deal between US and China.
    I just like the way you make your Fundamental analysis and I also guess that you also trade in accordance to that as well. On the other hand, I used to trade the news but then, I got a lot of losses too and then I stopped. From the use of the technical point of view, I think USD is going to gain more strength a bit before we can get to see the changes in price of it being weak. I am just assuming though as there is no certainty to that and I am not taking any trade on that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well, thanks DarkHorse and i think you might need to enjoy watching news and see the market reaction first.
    I did a small scalping this week by long XAU/USD 0.11 lot from 1287.93 to 1287.97 for a small 0.34 GLD gain.
    And now i'm going to update a bit regarding the last NFP we had yesterday.
    The NFP was super bad ; only 20k. meanwhile the market expect 180k but the current market is ignoring them because unemployment rate is good and the average wage gain good as well. The consensus even believe that 20k will get revised next month for a better data which make US Index hardly falls down. Actually NFP is low because the cost to pay wage raises too high so they are reducing job for higher quality paying. This will be the start of the fall in the end.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    A new trade entered buy XAU/USD 0.1 lot at 1304.65 and closed at 1304.66 for 0.08 GLD.
    I'm testing the short term condition and it seems that the current XAu/USD will be back to bullish. Early sign have been seen since they are moving upwards and it might stabilize once we saw the result for the next week regarding the FOMC which is the most important one.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    A new trade entered buy XAU/USD 0.1 lot at 1304.65 and closed at 1304.66 for 0.08 GLD.
    I'm testing the short term condition and it seems that the current XAu/USD will be back to bullish. Early sign have been seen since they are moving upwards and it might stabilize once we saw the result for the next week regarding the FOMC which is the most important one.
    I don't think that short term strategy is good for gold, do not use what you might probably regret later. The trading of forex field with long term is the best, especially the asset like gold. Gold is very volatile, it can make forex traders to make mistakes with their analysis and calculations when it is being traded on the short time frames. However, I am in support of the analysis that gold will soon be bullish, it will maintain it for long term too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i entered a small scalping trade with long entry at 1318.03 for a total 0.1 lot and closed at 1318.15
    The result is 0.91 GLD gain.
    Nothing i can trully say except i was testing the movement of the market and the short term sentiment. But i can say that we already have been entering the risk of recession. As we keep watching the news, we will naturally notice about inverted yield curve. That is a the sign for the next bull GOLD market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    i entered a small scalping trade with long entry at 1318.03 for a total 0.1 lot and closed at 1318.15
    The result is 0.91 GLD gain.
    Nothing i can trully say except i was testing the movement of the market and the short term sentiment. But i can say that we already have been entering the risk of recession. As we keep watching the news, we will naturally notice about inverted yield curve. That is a the sign for the next bull GOLD market.
    To be fair with you, I think the gold asset will be rising, not falling. You are used to the way this asset is moving, just be careful about it this time around. You can imagine what the gold did yesterday, it was strongly biased upwards, and before I know what was happening, it began to fell again. But the falling has not stopped the bullish pattern on the weekly and daily chart yet. That calls for caution in what you do with this asset.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast